Reaction score
Had a 306 Gti-6 In Blazy Yellow or Gold as it's more commonly known.

Great car, handled well, good power good all round. Was sad to see it go. :(

But really happy when it was replaced by my trophy. I toyed with so many ideas for new cars but never even test drove a Trophy before buying on. I had driven a Full fat 182 tho.

Reaction score
Phase 1 172, great car, so much fun on and off the track, can't wait to get the Trophy on track in the spring.

Interesting to see a few ex BMW drivers on here, I have always got such grief from BMW drivers, always trying to put me in my place :lol:

Reaction score
Sold my Impreza Turbo 2000 for the Trophy.

Was worried that I had made the right decision.

But now Ime Hooked!!

:D

Reaction score
OliS, I know exactly what you mean now the boot's on the other foot !!!
Personally of course, I was always considerate towards faster road users when in the BM, there just weren't many of them. :lol:

Reaction score
I had an Impreza WRX, modified with 274bhp. Miss it. Only had it a year but after previously having a 172 Cup felt like getting back to sane running costs. The jury is still out as to whether I've made the right decision.

Reaction score
I had an S reg Ford Fiesta Zetec. It was my first car and I loved it. It was Black and has cosworth alloys, a rear spoiler and blue indicator lights on the side. Lovley. :mrgreen:

The renault dealers sent it to an auction, I feel sorry for the person who bought it coz it only had a few days tax/mot. Also the engine was on it's death bed coz i rattled it on the motorway, top end every night. :twisted:

The clutch was goosed, the rear shocks were non existant. The radio never worked coz it got broken into and the kenwood head was gone and all the wires were cut so I just placed the old one in.

And the petrol cap was a nightmare to get off, you could only get it off after a long drive or at night(something to do with the rubber seal/pressure in the fule line or something)I broke the master key in it then had to run home from the petrol station and get the spare one. #-o

And another thing, some git with a death wish bumped the front bumper at a pool hall and I ended up with sticking it back on with superglue and gaffertape. Apart from that it's a great car to buy :!:

Duq

Reaction score
96 Honda civic! 1.4 :( ... lol

Attachments

• Picture 046.jpg
    Picture 046.jpg
    208.7 KB · Views: 496
Reaction score
Well I use it up the stables, my brother has one too, Considering i paid 800 squid for it its not bad, run it on red diesel it will go on for ever.
The thing is i'm not keeping it in the hope it will become a collectors car.

Reaction score
My last car was a VX220

The thinking (poor) man's Elise

It was (predictably) bobbins for getting the kids around and about so it had to go - sob sob :cry: :cry: .

18 months of terrific fun :p interspersed with periods where it was off the road due to chronic parts availability problems and the worst dealers money can buy :evil: :evil:

I was always nervous though, when blatting down a country lane, that I sat so low down that someone coming the other way would think it was OK to just cut the corner and WHAM. It never did happen but there were several times when a couple off seconds earlier or later it would have done.

KD

Reaction score
2 x 172, a 172 Cup, a V6 (which we still have) 8)

KD

Reaction score
King Stromba said:
KD said:
2 x 172, a 172 Cup, a V6 (which we still have) 8)

You should try some other marques. Maybe youll experience something you like more.

I know you are showing concern for me, but don't worry, tried lots of other marques in the past, including Evo, TVR, Imprezza, BMW, Mercedes, Jaguar, Audi, VW - so no need to fret that I don't know what I'm (not) missing!!! Oh, add 16v to the list, which we also still have, although I have to say it is the most inferior of the Renault list :wink: