Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
LOL @ chewing up a boxster S driven by a guy that knows the road and the car well. A mid engined RWD perfectly balanced V6 sports car. 0-60 in 5.7 seconds, 236 lb/ft at 4700, a low drag coefficient and a power to weight ratio of 200 bhp per tonne.

I dont think so.

I wonder if hes ever driven one?

Its charlie reviewers like this that make a mockery of how good the trophy is. Its very good, but its never going to beat a Boxster S. This joker is just insulting enthusiasts intelligence.

And before i get flamed, this guy states that it 'chewed up' and 'Boxster s', driven by a guy that 'knows the road and his car'.

Rubbish.

A 'wave as he passed him'. LMAO. More like the wanker sign, probably doing 100 in a 30 zone by the sounds of this loser.

Reaction score
LOL, at reviews that complain about turning circles on sporty cars, shows how much they know about steering geometry. Actually shows how little the guy knows about cars. Cars fitted with 'fast' racks are always going to have poor turning circles. Like thats a bad point. How many 3 point turns do you ever do in a life time.

WHAT A LOSER!! :roll:

Reaction score
Don't know how you think you can comment when you have never driven one. Don't tell me your cheese wedge (aka Mr2) would see off a Boster S. Part chop all your cars and you may be able to afford a Trophy.

Reaction score
And he says that it is a great car, then states it has 'knife edge handling'.

Last time i checked, all the best cars DONT have knife edge handling, but a nice progressive feel on the limit. So has this guy got any idea what hes talking about?

He then goes on to state that if you turn the traction control off, the handling is precarious. WTF? Thats a sign of a bad car, needing traction to sort out the chassis. I really not sure this guy even drove the Trophy atall. Unless hes picking up the faults other reviewers missed.

Reaction score
Tomx said:
Don't know how you think you can comment when you have never driven one. Don't tell me your cheese wedge (aka Mr2) would see off a Boster S. Part chop all your cars and you may be able to afford a Trophy.

Im commenting on the inconsistent review, not the car. :roll:

Reaction score
Tomx said:

Car for car im sure my cheese wedge would hold its own against most hot hatch cars. But then unlike some im not blinkered into beleiving that the world of performance cars ends with a 2litre engine in the front of a shopping trolly.

Buy and drive some different cars and you will see that there is a broad and interesting world out there, full of cars that can entertain for different reasons.

Like i said id take my 800 quid wedge on a track against your 15k car any time you like. If you fancy a wager on the fastest lap id be happy to oblige that too.

Reaction score
Ive never said the Williams is 'better' than the trophy. A car is only better if the owner like it more.

A landrover is a 'better' car than a trophy, if you live on a farm with no access roads. Circumstance dictates desire.

Reaction score
I did'nt pay anywhere near 15K for mine. I have'nt got the money to go out buying different cars every week like you suggest . I have driven cars alot quicker than the Trophy after 15 years of driving.

If this was a Robin Reliant Forum i don't think you would be here so obviously you really like the Trophy and wish you had the money to buy one. And you know it will give a Boxster a run for its money.

Don't buy £700 sheds save your money for your dream car and we all know what that is. :)

hyb

Reaction score
31809544639.jpg

Reaction score
Man Stromba you must have really pissed him off. That looks like some effort. Made me laugh though...

99p though!? I think you are expecting a little too much there... I say 15p with a free chupa chup and I might take a look...

Status
Not open for further replies.