Reaction score
I may have the two best hot hatches ever... need to look at a Cup as well I think just to be sure... not warranty is a major put off though...

Reaction score
The williams is old, cant hope to cope with all the new technology in the trophy. Read evo, im converted now.

Those dampers are so much more udeful than the old units on the williams. Get rid asap and get on the trophy rollercoaster before they are all sold.

Reaction score
King Stromba said:
The williams is old, cant hope to cope with all the new technology in the trophy. Read evo, im converted now.

Those dampers are so much more udeful than the old units on the williams. Get rid asap and get on the trophy rollercoaster before they are all sold.

Glad to see you've finally see the light KS :D

You on the lookout for a Trophy now then, although I must admit I have a soft spot for the Williams - they're just so quaint! :wink:

- Good luck to those on the lookout for a Trophy, I'll post links to any I spot for sale on this thread.

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Are you feeling alright Stromba?

Should I call a doctor? :shock:

Reaction score
right, didn't get chance to drive it... I was asleep most of the day feeling a bit worse for wear and sorry for myself... lol

i'm going to take it out this week though as I break for Xmas tomorrow at 12! wooo! can't wait :D

Reaction score
why? :?

there's vids of Nik and others on here anyway, no point watching me test drive a car on normal roads... track is much more interesting