Reaction score
Thanks Catastrophy...

Details from the website you posted are below...

------------

172/182 mintex race pads (M1155 compound ) front and rear pad combo
Our Product Ref:

NEW!

£59.57 exc. VAT | £69.99 inc. VAT | €101.65 inc. VAT

An absolute steal in regard of price and performance. We have closed a deal with mintex on a limited supply of M1155 Compound race brake pads. This combo includes a full set for the front and full set for the rear for your Clio sport (RS).

Officially for Motorsport use only, but can be used un-officially for very fast road applications these pads sell for well over £150.00 and perform almost as well as sets on the market priced at £300.00 !!!

See www.mintex.co.uk for details, click on Motorsport and then C-Tech pads, on the page look under M1155 for details.

Get your set now while stocks last and put them away for that not so rainey day!

*** LIMITED STOCK *** Boxed and Brand new with usual mintex warranty.

(Does not include brake fluid as shown in picture)

Reaction score
I'm thinking about getting the Mintex pads (above).

Do you think I could just change my pads or would I have to change my discs at the same time?

My initial idea is to get braided lines, upgraded fluid and the pads while leaving the stock discs (now with circa 10k miles on them).

Cheers for any feedback...

O.

Reaction score
id say your discs will be ok, if u havnt battered them into hell already. just have a look at them, if not discoloured and have no major lip on them shoud be fine