Reaction score
Ya, the OEM ones are fine. You can try Power Ranger on the RSUK forum as he can occasionally get you a few quid off, as he works for Reno down on the south coast.

Reaction score
Wonder if we could try and get a group buy going for std rears since most of us seem to have changed the fronts already ??

I would obviously be interested for one and have emailed a guy on ebay who deals in genuine Renault parts to see what he can offer for 10 sets. Watch this space !!

Reaction score
The calipers dont need changing if you just went for Brembo grooved discs and DS2500 would they?

Reaction score
going to get them fitted when i have the service done, been recommended to a guy called Mark Fish i think in Harlow

Reaction score
I was reading the fact sheet that comes with the Ferodo DS2500 and it says lots of quick sharp braking at low speeds is the way to bed in the pads... previously I've always used the 60mph braking firmly down to 20mph in sets in 10 for bedding in the pads.
How have people here been doing it?
Interestingly, search turned up that people have been very gentle for a few hundred quid before giving it some and its not a method I'd seen mentioned much before.

Reaction score
Just fitted Mintex pads to the rear in the end. Overall it feels well balanced and i'm pleased with the results.

Would have liked to replace the discs at the same time with stock items - only another 2 bolts and the hub nut - but at £199 from the stealers that will have to wait until next year.