hyb

Reaction score
Thanks Rex I'll take a look

Regarding the colour it's totally personal opinion. I can spot a Trophy a mile off, but to non petrol heads I guess it just looks like a modded red clio.

Reaction score
I always hated red cars; stuck for choice with the T - but now, after half a year, I love it! It shines up a treat and I think my next car might be red through choice!

White sucks imo.

hyb

Reaction score
Thought I'd update on my progess, having had a look at some 182's and pricing up what would need to be spent shortly, tyres, servicing etc I nipped down to my local dealer to see what the 200's were like and what kind of money they were. Only had one there which I asked to drive, Salesman had to move 4 cars out the showroom to get it out lol. Very impressed with the car though and offered me a cracking deal so I took it :D

So Wednesday nipped into see what they were like, Friday (tomorrow) should be driving it away all going well :D

Reaction score
I have to admit 200's are a very tempting offer as a replacement (im not looking though).

After seeing that 200 Vs Focus RS video i was more of a fan.

Good luck although i am a bit sad that the lure of a T didn't manage to pull you back into ownership.