SCR

Reaction score
arrghhh so annoyed it's listed on ebay - never though that when I sold it last month it would end up there. :evil:

Also they could have took out my number plate

Ebay item number 270095389194

:(

Reaction score
Its on Autotrader too, seems like a decent price considering its sitting in a dealers - what kind of VW did you trade it for?

Guess you could give them a call and ask them to blank your plate out on the pics.

Reaction score
According to someone on Renaultsport, number 250 has found a new home already :D

Reaction score
it has..... a guy emailed me yesterday to say he'd registered but was waiting an a confirmation email to sign into the site

TRL

Reaction score
Yep it's mine!.......got a bit more off the price as it needs a service soon and there is a curious unknown branded tyre sitting on the rear O/S....... oh and 3 kerbed alloys, chip on the bonnet, chips on the screen, dent on the roof, etc, etc, etc...... still it was (relatively) cheap and it smells kinda nice inside.....sort of a mix of unleaded petrol and expensive perfume.....not sure why, but there you go.

Reaction score
Cue said:
lol, that'll be SCR... how the hell do you dint a roof?

Dunno but my mate showed me the little mountain that has erupted in th middle of his STi's roof.
Odd place to get one if its dented in, but to be dented from the inside out :?: :!:

TRL

Reaction score
I was being careful not to mention the shoe marks on the roof lining, goes some way to explain the dink in the roof.
SCR will have some explaining to do to you guys if she ever logs back on. :D

Reaction score
TRL said:
I was being careful not to mention the shoe marks on the roof lining, goes some way to explain the dink in the roof.
SCR will have some explaining to do to you guys if she ever logs back on. :D

An over-exuberant stilettoed foot did the dinting? SCR will be shocked at that implication.

SCR

Reaction score
:evil:

No dents when I handed it over, state facts not fiction!!

The clio was well looked after, dodgy tyre? Not when I handed to the garage mate!

Oh and the smell, proper perfume I should guess!

SCR

Reaction score
Cue said:
lol, that'll be SCR... how the hell do you dint a roof?

will it? How is that then cue? No dents what so ever when I handed it to the garage, but then it has been sitting in Loughton for a month!

:roll:

SCR

Reaction score
For the record, this was how the car was looking the day it was traded-in, the inside was equally prepped. You might want to ask to see the dealer's trade-in sheet which has the mileage at trade-in recorded and compare that to the mileage on the clock when you picked it up. Then again, you could be opening up a can of worms there if the car is in the mess you say it's in...

Attachments

• new-1.jpg
    new-1.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 646
  • new-2.jpg
    new-2.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 646
  • new-3.jpg
    new-3.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 646
  • new-4.jpg
    new-4.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 650
  • new-5.jpg
    new-5.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 644
  • new-6.jpg
    new-6.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 644

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
i was reffering to the perfume...... I think you've misinterpretted what i was saying.... appologies for any misunderstanding.,... :oops:

Reaction score
Just playing devils advocate here, but it does look like the rear tyres in those photo's do have different tread patterns?

TRL

Reaction score
Oh hell now I've started something. And there I was hoping to get to know the previous owner and any issues before I took delivery,
I got most of the info from your previous posts to be honest SCR. It was you that mentioned the replacement tyre, I made them change it back to an exalto (N/S/R for those of you that spotted it in the pic - currently its a budget special). As for the smell - again taking note of your post about your garages mishap with the fuel spill in the back.
Fact is there is a socking great chip on the bonnet (mentioned in your post) and the windscreen, 3 kerbed alloys, and there is a thumb sized dent above the passenger door on the roof, that probably wont show up in your photos and indeed may not have been there when you owned it. Oh and you also posted that the alarm keeps going off and the suspension is making a noise when braking - which was the bits I wanted to discuss with you. Guess thats gone out of the window?
Thanks for taking so much time to try and correct me. I am sorry if our banter offended you - I take it life with the VW is not so grand? Seeing as you keep coming back to the old website.....truth is it is a nice cheap car otherwise I would have walked away, and considering you covered 21K in it, the car is a credit to you, and I think we all owe you an apology for the rather personal remarks - Sorry. :oops: