Reaction score
with all these T*** PHY plates in the club i hope we'll all be attending the shows this year- it'll make a great photo opportunity! :D

Reaction score
Gareth said:
with all these T*** PHY plates in the club i hope we'll all be attending the shows this year- it'll make a great photo opportunity! :D

definately, it will look great. We could even have more T***PHY plates than m3 owners have M3 plates :lol:

are cliotrophy having a stand at French Car Show and Renault World Series?

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Matt X2C said:
Gareth said:

definately, it will look great. We could even have more T***PHY plates than m3 owners have M3 plates :lol:

are cliotrophy having a stand at French Car Show and Renault World Series?

cliosport are, clio trophy aren't...

TRL

Reaction score
We'll just have to make sure we all turn up in convoy and park them up together. This year i will be bringing a bed to sleep in whilst everyone queues up to go home, took 3 hours to get out......which was nice.... :shock:

Reaction score
Should we get a stand and get as many Trophys together in one place as we can? Admins?

Reaction score
What are those shows like? Are they chavtastic halfrauds extravaganzas or are they worth attending?

TRL

Reaction score
WSR is the ONE......serious Renault lovers, great family atmosphere and not a VXR in sight.
If you go to one event this year......plus if you get a pass to the display area from RenaultSport you get to do a few parade laps, although someone did manage to spin last year..... :oops:

Reaction score
MATT XTC took me for a spin today in his car complete with Yozzasport exhaust and de-cat.

Very nice system and not too loud. For some reason I was expecting the Yozza exhaust to very loud, but it's not even with the de-cat fitted.

Although when you give it some beans it does make a lovely sound at the top end.

It also appears to be free of cabin drone.

Matt - what would you say was the loudess, my Janspeed or your Yozza? It's hard to tell as I've got no rear seats.

Reaction score
7MAT said:
MATT XTC took me for a spin today in his car complete with Yozzasport exhaust and de-cat.

Very nice system and not too loud. For some reason I was expecting the Yozza exhaust to very loud, but it's not even with the de-cat fitted.

Although when you give it some beans it does make a lovely sound at the top end.

Matt - what would you say was the loudess, my Janspeed or your Yozza? It's hard to tell as I've got no rear seats.

Mat - honest answer is that the people who don't like our brand/products spout on the forums that it is a really loud system, when it isn't - its just a sports system that produces good power and good torque and with good quality to boot.

If anyone wants to try a car with it fitted we can probably arrange it with some of our existing customers or if people want to come and inspect a system they can.

/y0z

Reaction score
y0z2a said:
7MAT said:

Mat - honest answer is that the people who don't like our brand/products spout on the forums that it is a really loud system, when it isn't - its just a sports system that produces good power and good torque and with good quality to boot.

If anyone wants to try a car with it fitted we can probably arrange it with some of our existing customers or if people want to come and inspect a system they can.

/y0z

Chers Matt, glad you liked it, I certainly do! Dunno what was louder inside the car, fairly close but fairly sure the yozza would be louder from outside...something you didn't hear! From outside it sounds like a motorbike, shame you can't hear what other people do.

Yozza - you are totally correct in what you say. It seems people just think the yozza is unbearably loud...it seems some people are too scared to try it. I wasn't, brought the product and realised it is loud when you boot it, but totally fine around town and when you drive normally is not really boomy at all, perfect to live with infact.

In regards to performance, a very noticeable increase. Oh and btw yozza, 2 mates have heard the system on my car and will both be ordering a system from you for their 172 cup's very soon. Great products :D

Reaction score
Matt, next time I'll have a listen from the outside as you drive by.

If anyone is looking at getting a new exhaust the Yozzasport system is worth a look, along with the Janspeed and Orbisoud (all based on single back box designs) IMHO.