Reaction score
Hmmm. The top one out of the 2 seems to have kick plates with the Trophy number on!
Haven't seen these before can't decide if it's Chav or not! And he describes the wheels as 'Graphite' colour??? :roll:

Reaction score
Find it ironic that I got mine new cheaper than the starting bid for the second one.

Did people really buy Trophies as an investment? Surely not a plan...

Day

Reaction score
That guy at the top used to own a Williams before the Trophy, but he's not on any of the owners sites if I remember correctly.

It's only down the road from me, might take a look if I get time.

Lee

Reaction score
Portland said:
Find it ironic that I got mine new cheaper than the starting bid for the second one.

Did people really buy Trophies as an investment? Surely not a plan...

If they got them on Friends and Family, or from a desperate to sell dealer they would still be well in profit with both those starting bid prices. lol

Reaction score
Odd how the first one, they have decided to take the normal sill protectors off the car and replace them with Normal RS ones. :cry:

Lee

Reaction score
SteveC said:
Odd how the first one, they have decided to take the normal sill protectors off the car and replace them with Normal RS ones. :cry:

I thought that, they are nicer, as we get the cheapo Cup ones, but I'd not change mine.

Reaction score
The full fat ones just look a bit to much especially with the number on them as well.

I agree with you that the normal ones are nicer and they actually save the sill from getting scratched, but on a Trophy, the way i look at it is keep it the way Renault made it.

Even though i am putting harnesses into mine, For track use only, they will be taken out for normal driving. :lol:

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Lee said:
SteveC said:

I thought that, they are nicer, as we get the cheapo Cup ones, but I'd not change mine.

but the cup ones are lighter and make it faster :wink:

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
I think i actually prefer the Trophy sill protectors. Granted they don't actually protect the sill all that much, but I dont like the grey plastic on the full fat ones much.

Reaction score
LOL, 5000miles and he wants £13400 min? Good effing luck! If they have 'genuine' reasons for sale (kids, mortgage, bail money, etc...) than fair enough, but would someone really spend 13g hoping to make 500 quid?! Think I'll just work a bit of overtime and stay in on Saturday if I need the cash :wink: