Reaction score
Sounds interesting Steve!! So you'll be overlooking the park? Nice. You could get an air rifle and start taking pot shots at the travellers!

Just let me know when you're around, what have you got as a new toy then?!

Reaction score
Yeh, they park all along that road, they don't bother me though, I'll take Hippies over Gippos anyday, at least they smoke so much pot they can't be bothered to get out of bed in the morning, let alone burgle your flat. Probably do a better job of tarmacing your drive too.

Possible replacement is a secret, all I will say is it's got slightly more power, slightly less weight and is pictured in this month's EVO. Not too bad to drive either. :D

Reaction score
I can actually, Donkey told me that they supply a lowered floor plate as standard option. It's not a Caterham though, as much as I wouldn't mind that new X330, that looks insane.

Similarity with Caparo begins and ends with similar redline (and four wheels I suppose).

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
oh yeh, forgot about about the 6'7'' squeeze. It was hard enough for me at 6'3'' lol.

i'm stumped then, only the caparo would fit - more power, lighter and in the mag. They do make mention from memory to Alfa's but they're not lighter....

Reaction score
You guys wouldn't make very good detectives! :lol: :lol:

If you look at the clues so far (I feel a list coming);

1. Slightly more power

2. Slightly less weight

3. Obviously cheaper than the trade-in for a Trophy, that's the main reason I'm having to sell poor XOG after all.

4. Fiat Panda is a little down on power and wouldn't get much change from buying that! Plus I'd rather put a Black & Decker to my temple than own a Fiat or any car named after an overweight impotent raccoon.

5. Pictured in this months evo. Recommended as a perfect 'Ring weapon.

6. 9K rpm rev limit.

Reaction score
Can't be a DC5, not light enough or cheap enough.

Same with 172, not enough power?!

Come on Steve own up.

Reaction score
I think its a DC2 and Steve at Allvehicles just happens to have one in at the moment. Oh and look its showing as reserved on the website ;) Am i right? Or miles off the mark?

Reaction score
hoolio said:
DC2 then. But still not light.

No scrub that, i give up.

A DC 2 UKDM Integra with air conditioning weighs 1100kg, without air con - 1060kg. So you could count it in.

You're right about the DC-5 though, too heavy, still too expensive, although you can get one for Trophy money, just not with change.

Do you know I didn't even consider a 172 Cup, too similar I guess. Also I didn't need 5 grand to pay off the loan.

Reaction score
steve have you considered a 306 rallye. there are a few good ones still about and are a good quick little hatchback. leave you with change to pay off your loan.

Reaction score
I like the 306 Rallyes (and normal GTI-6's) but want to move away from French cars for a bit, besides I've already owned the best Peugeot by far! I wanted to try something RWD but the choice isn't that great, there's no way I'd get a Bimmer unless it was an M3 or M5, there's just too many on the roads and they're too fat and slow!

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
i'm going to have to read evo again to find out - the list can't be that long of RWD cars that are lighter, cheaper and put out more power..... i'd have bought one in the first place...... mini? not sure if they're lighter though... S2000, not sure on price though......
old elise? power would rule that one out....

If it's not got 4 wheels it could always be a bike..... more power, lighter and cheaper.... :)

Reaction score
Cool Hand Luke said:
I think its a DC2 and Steve at Allvehicles just happens to have one in at the moment. Oh and look its showing as reserved on the website ;) Am i right? Or miles off the mark?

your thoughts echo mine.... i spotted this yesterday as well. in this months evo's, their choice of a ring warrior is also a DC2. need we say any more?