Reaction score
Cue said:
i'm going to have to read evo again to find out - the list can't be that long of RWD cars that are lighter, cheaper and put out more power..... i'd have bought one in the first place...... mini? not sure if they're lighter though... S2000, not sure on price though......
old elise? power would rule that one out....

If it's not got 4 wheels it could always be a bike..... more power, lighter and cheaper.... :)

No, not RWD, I should have said I was contemplating RWD but not for the moment. S2000 not lighter, no new Mini is lighter than the Trophy. In fact you'd be hard pushed to find a FWD car that has more power and less weight than the Trophy. The S Works GP has 215bhp but weighs 15kg more at 1090. Lots of superminis are lighter but none have near 182bhp.

XOG is getting the clean of it's life this weekend, I want the new owner to be as pleased with it as I was. Interestingly it doesn't have a single interior rattle or squeak at the moment, like it's trying to say "Look, I can do build quality, please don't chop me in for that white ric$ £@*^%$"

I'm going to miss it sooooo much.

Reaction score
FunkyMunky said:
Cool Hand Luke said:
I think its a DC2 and Steve at Allvehicles just happens to have one in at the moment. Oh and look its showing as reserved on the website ;) Am i right? Or miles off the mark?

your thoughts echo mine.... i spotted this yesterday as well. in this months evo's, their choice of a ring warrior is also a DC2. need we say any more?

I noticed Steve has asked us to guess but completely ignored our guesses Gareth, whatever could that mean? :lol:

Reaction score
Also, if i'm right then i think there should be a prize at least for the correct answer. That Titanium gearknob you fitted a week or to back should suffice. ;)

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Cool Hand Luke said:
Also, if i'm right then i think there should be a prize at least for the correct answer. That Titanium gearknob you fitted a week or to back should suffice. ;)

Hang on a sec, i said it first. It's mine :twisted:

Reaction score
I'll swap you the brand new titanium gear knob in it's box for a standard Trophy gear knob. No joke. It's going to Steve with the Richbrook one on otherwise and he'd rather it was standard probably, even though he and everyone else who's seen it says it's much better than the OE one and doesn't look at all aftermarket.

First to PM me gets it (Virtually for free). All you have to do is post me an unmarked OE gearknob and the Richbrook is yours. This is not as easy as it sounds!

Oh yeah, fu(k this guessing shit, apart from Cue, you all guessed right ages ago. Here she is;

9853.jpg

Quite similar to that Trophy good Ol' Stromba made a while back don't you think?

Integra.jpg

:lol:

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Well done, three cars owned and three in the evo top ten hatches.

Reaction score
Three in the top four actually!

Who would want one of those rusty little blue valvers? :lol:

Reaction score
DC2 is a great choice of car Steve, I'm sure you'll be very happy together! I've got a couple of mates who are on www.itr-dc2.com although one has sold up recently, and the other's is off the road with a knackered clutch!