Reaction score
Possibly, i made them an offer which they wouldn't accept saturday but they phoned today when i was in work but im going on holiday end of week so have to wait till i get back to buy one now.

Reaction score
Saw this car this morning as well it is up the road from where I live, they have a Black R26 for sale in there I was enquiring about at a very tempting price.

Reaction score
Yup, same as mine but it doesn't have the Xenons. The trophy's a fair bit cheaper though!!

buy the R26, you'll love it! :D

Reaction score
I'd of bought this car for 10k, low miles and an uprated exhaust, I begrude buying from dealers when you know how much they make. I've just got to be patient and wait for one at the right price and the right miles :)

Reaction score
You should post in the wanted section stating what you are looking for mileage wise and how much you want to spend...

Reaction score
parity said:
I'd of bought this car for 10k, low miles and an uprated exhaust, I begrude buying from dealers when you know how much they make. I've just got to be patient and wait for one at the right price and the right miles :)

No need to be patient, now's the time to buy, there seems to be Trophys for sale left, right and centre

Reaction score
There is, but yours had the brake mods, the exhaust and filter, and was serviced regulary, as I can't keep cars standard very long would of been ideal for me, just shame it's going for a grand more than I can afford. :(

Reaction score
Should have bought it earlier buddy!!!

I would much prefer to have sold it to someone who I knew would love it.

It also had the pins removed from the front dampers but I didn't tell the garage this!!

Reaction score
parity said:
There is, but yours had the brake mods, the exhaust and filter, and was serviced regulary, as I can't keep cars standard very long would of been ideal for me, just shame it's going for a grand more than I can afford. :(

If its been there a while, you could always go in to the dealers and make an offer! you could be surprised?!

Reaction score
chiefbadger said:
Should have bought it earlier buddy!!!

I would much prefer to have sold it to someone who I knew would love it.

It also had the pins removed from the front dampers but I didn't tell the garage this!!

Sorry, what do you mean, it had the front pins removed?

Cheers