Reaction score
It's a horrible feeling, it's bad enough having to do the following in carparks:
a) park 1/2 a mile away at the empty end of the carpark
b) find an end space and park right over on one side or with 2 wheels outside the edge of the box

Just to minimise the risk of parking dents but when this happens, you just think, is there really anything that I can actually do to keep my pride and joy damage free.. Unless I actually put bars all the way round it and ensure that they're electrified!!! :evil:

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Tell me about it, doesn't help that it's made of nothing stronger than wet cardboard :(

Reaction score
My partner thinks I'm anal about where I park the car, I'm glad there are other people out there who are as obsessed with avoiding car park dings as me.....I've been known to drive around a carpark for 10 minutes before choosing a space....I've even waited for a space when there are other spaces free......always check the content of the car in the adjacent space for a child seat......don't park on the same side of the car seat......never park next to a chelsea tax....if at all possible, use someone elses car to go to Tesco!

Reaction score
some kind hearted teenager thought hed be cool to steal my door badges for his 1.2 clio though he was careful enough not to scratch the paintwork he broke the strip so i couldnt clip on the new ones, then someone put a scratch in the front bumper and part of the splitter is hanging, ive got some brake fluid in my boot in case i ever come across any 1.2 clios with my damn badges on it all this within one week :evil:

Reaction score
Oh man, you've had it bad!

The problem is that in order to keep a car pristine these days, you have to garage it and wrap it in cotton wool everytime you leave it!!!!! :shock:

Reaction score
Trophy No.
quik5i1ver said:
Oh man, you've had it bad!

The problem is that in order to keep a car pristine these days, you have to garage it and wrap it in cotton wool everytime you leave it!!!!! :shock:

Prefere bubble wrap, no lint problem then :)

Reaction score
quik5i1ver said:
Hurrah! CIT-REN have come up trumps with a Trophy mirror so at least another Trophy lives on as part of mine!
Sounds familiar. Isn't there some movie (a bad one obviously) where some guy gets an organ transplant from a death row inmate? At the very least there's a Simpsons skit where Homer gets a hair transplant from Snake :lol:
So be careful where that mirror came from :wink:

Reaction score
Haha, well I hope it's not like "Little Bastard", the Porsche 550 of James Dean... Actually the mirror that arrived has a number of relatively deep scratches so I shall be sanding it down and spraying it..

Does anyone know if the mirror covers come off easily and also, how to get them off?