Reaction score
PS No-one use Wayne Schofield aka Chipwizard for remaps? I got mine done there and I am sure it was around 170 bhp running on the standard 1.8 ECU before being remapped to the mods (Head/Cams).

Reaction score
Matty,
was that a dyno dynamics rolling road? Some others seem to be a bit more optimistic in their results. Mine was 181.5 bhp and 156lb ft (modified) on Sanspeeds dyno dynamics RR. THis seems to be the case with all the 182's.

BenG

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Trophy No.
So who had their Trophy remapped today then ???
Some people were booked in on the 5th iirc ?

Ben.

Reaction score
Great post m8

Am planning going to them later this year once i get my mods done..

Simota Carbon induction kit
Matched inlets
re-map
Aready got the milltek and plannin the de-cat, shud make sum difference..!!

Looks like they all work out the same after basic mods

Reaction score
BenG said:
So who had their Trophy remapped today then ???
Some people were booked in on the 5th iirc ?

Ben.

I got mine done today. Was 173.3 before and 180.9 after. My mods are just panel filter and orb exhaust with 100 cell cat.

The fuel I had in my car, although 97, was a bit ropey and as a result Paul had dificulty getting peak power. He said if the fuel was good he may have been able to hit 185.

I will post a image of my results tomorrow and some more information. Another trophy owner was before me and Paul compared his graph with mine and they were very similar.

BenG

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Great result that mate (tup)

You happy with it ?

Reaction score
Right then heres the real reply...

Here the flywheel graph

img001.jpg

If you look close enough towards the top end of the green line you will see the line isn't as smooth as it could be showing that the fuel is a bit sh!t. I believe the term is "pinking".

Paul took 3 attempts at getting the map right and the power went from standard 173.3 - about 176 - 180.9. As already mentioned in my previous post if I had decent fuel in the car then Paul said he may have been able to push 185 which would have been great!

The difference in the car is quite something. Its hard to describe but it just seems more willing and seems to pull much harder than before. Well worth the purchase!! I can't drive it slowly at the moment its just too much fun. And the best thing is that my MPG is the same if not better than before. Drive the car long enough it will kind of pay for itself... kind of 8)

Rich

Reaction score
Looks like decent gains, really fancy getting this done when I can.

BenG

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Very similar power curve to mine but you seem to get a surge of Torque from around 2000rpm to 3250rpm gaining as much as 27 Ft/Lb ! but it then drops again.
They both peak around the same though with yours being 1/2 Ft/Lb's up on mine. Looks like its putting out around 158/159 Ft/Lb.

Great result that mate :D :D .

Reaction score
i havent had mine remapped yet i just have itg sports cat and mill tek i got 184.3bhp i wonder what it would be with a re map? =D> :mrgreen:

Reaction score
aarontrophy said:
i havent had mine remapped yet i just have itg sports cat and mill tek i got 184.3bhp i wonder what it would be with a re map? =D> :mrgreen:

Probably about the same as the other results posted in this thread.

Reaction score
MattyKHZ said:
Has anyone else RR'd their 182 or Trophy to actually see what it is producing?

I am going to have a look at a 182 and Trophy this weekend so it would be nice to gather as much info as possible.

Anywhere good for a buying guide, known faults and recall information or proven modifications/servicing costs etc.

I have and i got 164 BHP was a little disappointed was thinking about a remap to see what increase i could get i have a panel filter and Cat back RS192 Exhaust now....

i was wondering on the best place to go for this and what sort of costs....

Cheers