Reaction score
I can do one side only mate but the cost wouldn't be half the price as the machines still have to be set up to cut and fold etc. not sure on orice of adjustable bar from recaro. Or do as Lankan said and just bend the standard bar down

Reaction score
No problem pal. Put your name down on the list in the Group Buy section :)

Reaction score
lol?? how?

im sure a read on there, someone get sent a poorly fabricated set, and jonny was not interested in sorting it out, or giving some kind of refund

Reaction score
here ya go....

"I bought a set to fit some Recaro Trendlines (steep at £300) and when offering them up to seat, I found that they did not fit - the nut welded to the back of seat belt pretensioner bracket fouled the plastic valance on the seat when trying to align the bolt holes on the mount to the captive nuts in the seat frame.

I contacted Jonny explaining the problem and attached pictures to illustrate it, and simply asked for a refund. He replied claiming that he couldn't see any issue and that I should try fitting them with to the seat runners 'in a different order'. Next, he suggested that I could simply bend the bracket into position to sort it out, and that he couldn't possibly give me a refund because he'd be out of pocket due to paying an engineering company to fabricate the mounts. After further correspondance he suggested that I either modify the seats or ask a fabricator to move the bracket to the correct position and that it would only cost £10-20 (this guy claims to be a 'designer'...).

I was obviously furious about this; the guy wouldn't accept responsiblity for something that was clearly his or the fabricator's fault and had the audacity to suggest that I fork out the solve the problem. I understood that he would be lose out financially so asked for a partial refund of £200 - generous given his attitude. He replied claiming he couldn't only offer me £50..

After pondering legal action I decided to accept that I'd made a very stupid decision in ordering the mounts and take the £50. I've yet to see this however...."

Reaction score
lol?? how?

im sure a read on there, someone get sent a poorly fabricated set, and jonny was not interested in sorting it out, or giving some kind of refund

I run a small tuning business and the people on Cliosheep at the time weren't very helpful so I called them rude words ;)

Reaction score
Interesting to read this since I believe the mounts fabricated for Pole Positions and Sportsters (for Clio V6's) were supposed to be spot on, and are said to be a huge improvement to OEM.

Has anyone on here got these mounts on their Trophy?

Reaction score
TBH after reading this I'd rather go for genuine Recaro ones which I'm sure I can get for a good price ;)