Reaction score
asim said:
I have the Orbisoud system on my 182 and in my personal opinion it is the sweetest peice of kit you could get for this car (even more so when combined with the Maxogen and an ECU upgrade :wink: ). Once you have it you won't care what other systems are like. Trust me you'll just know its the best. The Trophy on K-Tecs website with the Orbisoud is actually mine http://www.k-tecracing.com/show_product ... 1991&pic=2 (for all who've seen my car, note the privacy glass).

I had a ride in 'Clio Cup Racer' 7MAT's Trophy for a few laps at the RS Brands Hatch day and his Janspeed system was brilliant. The price is right too for the Janspeed. I'm not so familiar with the KTR system but the Janspeed is definately my second choise to the Orbisoud. The Magnex looks nice but imo its more of a 'Max Power' mod. There's also Niks Prospeed system which I don't know much about.

Once the Orbisouds warmed up it sounds simply sweet. Maybe not the loudest but definately sounds nicest from any system on here. Even nicer than my mates full Supersprint system on his CSL. But by no means is this system quiet! Your friendly neibours will always know when you've arrived home. Also with the Janspeed the price might make more sense but thats only until you've seen the quality and finish of the Orbisoud (far exceeds the others). You get what you pay for really. And it looks the best too, imo ofcourse.

Anyone considering an Exhaust upgrade should consider waiting a little more and going for the Orbisoud. WON'T be dissappointed.

There are exhaust systems and then there is the Orbisoud. 8)

Oh God, shouldn't have read this.

Christmas bonus - Week in france, girlfriend to dinner couple of times = nice break and happy girlfriend

Christmas bonus - Orbisoud, day trip to France = nice exhaust sound and unhappy girlfriend

No brainer really. Orbisoud all the way!

:twisted:

Reaction score
If I can throw my 2 pennies in :lol:

I've got the ECU upgrade and the full ITG Maxogen induction kit with a Blue Flame exhaust from the recent group buy. I saw Asim's Orbisoud before I bought the Blue Flame and yep it looks the part.....but IMHO its down to money, coz all you see is the pipes :x

Weight, well yes no doubt abit lighter as it only has one central box but its unlikely to make much difference in reality.

Noise, yes it sounded good but so do alot of the exhausts I've heard.

I suppose its knowing you've got abit of Gucci kit that not many others have...... :twisted: BUT about 3 times the price. There is no doubt other than the price it is the best in terms of looks

Good luck :-k :-k :-k

Reaction score
Fair play mate, but it must be nice to have the best of the best!... I've settled for the Janspeed and am very happy with it now... Great noise and not too intrusive.

Tom.