Reaction score
Personally I would change the front first as these are the most important for setting up a good sound stage and then go for changing the rears later on. You can always fade the sound to the front until you change the rears.

A small sub in the rear will then provide you with 90% of what you would need day to day.

Just my 2 cents from my experience...

:)

O.

Reaction score
7MAT said:
Ollie, what would you recommend for the front then? would you also change the tweeters?

7MAT

I think I posted my recommendations on page one of this thread.

The Focals (which I have always sworn by in the past) come with a tweeter and crossover although I am not too sure the current tweeter location in the car is great (but will be the best option if you want to retain the stealth look).

If you can have a listen to the Focals I recommend side by side to others. I am 95% sure you'll be very impressed :)

Cheers
O.

Reaction score
oliie said:
7MAT said:
Ollie, what would you recommend for the front then? would you also change the tweeters?

7MAT

I think I posted my recommendations on page one of this thread.

The Focals (which I have always sworn by in the past) come with a tweeter and crossover although I am not too sure the current tweeter location in the car is great (but will be the best option if you want to retain the stealth look).

If you can have a listen to the Focals I recommend side by side to others. I am 95% sure you'll be very impressed :)

Cheers
O.

Sorry Ollie, yes you did. I've been busy reading all the speakers threads both on this site and cliosport and the conflicting advice is now confusing me.

7MAT

Reaction score
OK my audio install saga continues as I just found out that on my chosen Becker head-unit I can't fit both the additional Becker i-pod adaptor & the incartec can bus audio stalk & display adaptor at the same time. How cr@p is that!

Do you guys know of any other head-unit that can do it all; Sat-Nav, Bluetooth, i-pod & take the incartec audio stalk adaptor as I can still change my oder?

Speaker wise I've gone for Rainbow's all-round - sounds so much nicer even with the std head unit.