Reaction score
Hey all, just bought number 309 from a dealer at gatwick airport yesterday morning - i've always been against french cars, never understood what the fuss is about etc etc - OMG how wrong can i be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My brother suggested i look at a trophy, drove it bought it! Picked her up at mid-day and stopped driving her 2pm this, best car, forget best handling car - i'd say best car around!!

Reaction score
Nice one mate. Welcome to the club

Post in the register for 309 and earn your 3rd star

BenG

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Welcome to the trophy experience.. 8)

Reaction score
my old car, i hope you have as much fun as i had with it, is by far the best car i have ever driven! :D

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
the only downside to french cars is the build quality and dealership network.

Fortunately as the cars were built by renosport not renault they are slightly better put together and as they are just about out of warranty you'll never need to go near a stealer :)

Reaction score
The !!!! were all about lack of sleep (and money) novelty still hasn't worn off yet! As for plans, i'm thinking of a nice sounding jl/mb quart system (no subs), and then lots of carbon fibre to try and reduce some of the weight ive put in it!
No sure what else yet, other than getting a pair of the h-light washer covers painted to see if i prefer them red or black. And at a later date, some standard 182 (leather + alcantara) rear seats to smarten it up!
But most of all, a want everything i do to be reversible, i want to personalise my trophy but still keep its unique-ness!

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
just curious - what's a quartz system?

Use the search function - you'll find pics of Trophys with red washer covers, they've been done before.

Reaction score
MB Quart is audio, similar quality as JL Audio, very very clear sounding speakers. I havent decided which brand i'm going for yet! I'll have a look for pics now, what are peoples opinion on red bumper caps???

Reaction score
that 182 leather bench adds a fiar bit of weight mind (seen one on e bay yesterday if you must have one).
arnt the washer blanks meant to be hard to remove too ?

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
i meant this part...

"5) Entire Audio System (must be heard to be believed: if you hear it, you will want it; very high-end stuff at low prices. Don't confuse these speakers with your mass-made Alpine units):

- Focal Non-Ported Polyglass 12" Sub: £200 (£400 new)
- Focal 130 K2 PolyKevlar V2: £200 (£419 new)
- Blaupunkt Woodstick 54 DAB (SD/CDRW): £190 (£329 new)
- DAB Aerial: £15 (£43 new)
- Alpine V12 MRD-M605 (Mono): £110 (£178 new)
- Alpine V12 MRV-F450 (Multi): £170 (£245 new)
- Steering wheel control: £40 (£90 new)
- Wiring/Fuses/MDF Boards/Fitting custom made for Trophy: £150 (£400 new) "