Reaction score
was wondering if you can get a few things that I need to getting it looking perfect

1) Were there any trophy car mats made, or just the regular renaultsport clio ones?
2) Can you get the transfers for the wheels, the speedline turini ones. Mine must've had a refurb and they're missing from the back 2, or did the rears come without?
3) Where can I get a stencil of 'Trophy' so I can paint the calipers red with trophy in white (I've seen someone on here with it done and like it a lot)

Enjoyed it for the first proper time yesterday in the lake district. So good round the twisty roads, miles better than my megane I had before

Cheers for any info in advance

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum mate. Did you have and meg sport/R26 before then?

Reaction score
"Just got my trophy and..." you're too lazy to use Search apparently :p
Good to see you've finally had a chance to go for a proper blat :D
Surely a better drive than the old Meggy ... maybe :|

Reaction score
duffer987 said:
"Just got my trophy and..." you're too lazy to use Search apparently :p
Good to see you've finally had a chance to go for a proper blat :D
Surely a better drive than the old Meggy ... maybe :|

yes, I'm lazy!! There's just too much to get through to find it!

Far better drive than the 225. Prefer the more go kart like handling size etc. plus I love the twisty runs in the dales which is on the doorstep, meg wasn't the best round them

Reaction score
You'll find a set of genuine Renault Sport mats on ebay, usually a buy it now item for about £46 if i remember correctly.

I've just done the opposite to you, I've gone from a Trophy to a Megane R26.

Reaction score
i wouldnt bother with the calipers personally...i'd leave that one to the Corsa boys...
the speedline logos were printed originally on the wheel, time and washing fades the print, the stickers seem to be a different colour and bigger that the original logo print IMO.

Reaction score
Trying to remember the username (Swiss Trophy owner) he did the stencil/red thing to his brakes recently... think it looks pretty smart.

Reaction score
Search for this thread title: Car Mats. Include the dot. It was started by Steve a moderator.

Check the Autostyle mats with Trophy embroidered and the car number about halfway down the thread. Too large a photo but you can see what you need to see with a bit of scrolling.

I went for the footplate to stop them wearing out too. They look OEM and are spot on IMO. Black with grey or silver piping, go for the 'luxury' ones. Worth every penny. They are perfectly fitted to the footwells and don't slide around either. They are almost so good you'll want to keep them clean like they are the carpet! I got a full set, including rears, they fit perfectly as well.

The word Speedline was stenciled on the wheels and unless you gently wash the wheels very carefully the letters vanish. I expect they will vanish over time during normal road use too. I wouldn't bother with trying to put back what isn't original.

Please leave the calipers alone... :)

Reaction score
Where about are you from mate, I live in the lakes. I have some wheel decal decals, pm me mate

Reaction score
Think i'll order some from autostyle with the trophy logo and number on, after pay day of course, a bit steep but worth it I hope, cheers

Reaction score
I want to paint my callipers red too so I'd say go for it :) I just need to get someone to do this for me now!

I wonder if anyone has the speedline decals in the same colour as on the wheels so they look the same?

Reaction score
Just bumping this post.

I've just had my calipers done in red from a company called http://www.biggred.co.uk

You just send them away and they come back like brand new in a nice colour.

It took 2 weeks to do and cost £270 but they replace all the pistons and seals etc.

Heres some phone pictures:

Attachments

• IMG_0025[1].jpg
    IMG_0025[1].jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 21
  • IMG_0029[1].jpg
    IMG_0029[1].jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 45
Reaction score
Looks nice, I'm getting mine done soon and been quoted £50 inc. fitting.

Post some pics when fitted. :)

Reaction score
Just did mine (Tuesday) - a couple of hours a side - you can use the drying time to clean up underneath a bit (see my thread "a few more pics of 304 for the photos) - IMO well worth doing.. :wink:

Reaction score
The painted callipers look nice, although £270 sounds alot.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Eliot said:
Just bumping this post.

I've just had my calipers done in red from a company called http://www.biggred.co.uk

You just send them away and they come back like brand new in a nice colour.

It took 2 weeks to do and cost £270 but they replace all the pistons and seals etc.

Heres some phone pictures:

Mmmm, been pondering what to do with the calipers on the 5 and this looks ideal. You can get refurb kits but these guys seem to replace everything inc the bleed nipples which apparently fall apart at the slightest. Thanks for the tip.

Reaction score
£270 may seem a lot but breaking it down its only £67.50 per a calliper.

Bare in mind that they strip the calliper, clean it up and get it enamel coated which is very hard wearing and is strong stuff which wont wear away.

They replace all the seals, the bleed nipple, new pistons, covers and handbrake arms (on rears) for each calliper.

They are under warranty for 12 months.

I was going to do it myself but the time and messing about cleaning and stripping and paying for powder coating it wasn't going to cost much more to send them to biggred.

BenG

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Trophy No.
They look to have done a fantastic job on them mate and they look awesome, im well impressed 8) .

Reaction score
I really like those.

Great job and good value when you look at whats done, pretty much brand new calipers that look great.