Reaction score
I've driven one and I have to say if you could live with it everyday then do it! It was an amazing drive, truly awesome car! infact probably the only car that could pull me away from the T!

Reaction score
I actually drove RStunings R26R today but it isn't really a fair comparison as it's running a new turbo set up and 356bhp. The only way I can describe it is like a better built slightly more hardcore trophy. It's definitely a car worth owning :)

Reaction score
thanks gents
I think I've made up my mind, I'm gonna start saving up the pennies to get one. I've trawled though reviews and they seem great fun. im no stranger to pulling a Renault apart so I'm sure i can get some speakers in there in no time.
and the fact it has a turbo makes mapping and engine gains much easier then NA.
if anyone else has an input i would value it.
thanks

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Matt "Streetfighter" went from a T to the 26R and has done a lot of fettling to get some serious power so may well be worth giving him a pm.

Reaction score
There not the easiest engine to get power out of. 260-280 is easy-ish but anymore is a bit of a ball ache. Really good chassis though, so planted with zero body roll in the bends :D

Reaction score
I've never driven anything so planted. The handling is immense but the best bit of all is the gushing sound from the turbo / titanium exhaust, I can only describe the sound like (Darth Vader on steroids!) lol. Make sure you get one with the titanium exhaust!

Reaction score
:lol: love it.
shame there are non on the market at the minute so go see, I've only ever seen one parked up, and YouTube doesn't seem to do it justice.
I yes your right, its all about the Ti if your gonna spend that kinda money of a french car with scaffolding, you might as well make sure its the one you want right?

speaking of which

white and red wheels? opinions??

Reaction score
I got a passanger ride around Anglesey circuit in one before, awesome machine, so quick and so little body roll :) Got video on my FB I think.

Reaction score
They look great, Evo say they are epic and are probably a pretty good long term investment.
Too rich for my blood, and with kiddie on the way, just not possible anyway.
How different is the chassis to a 230 R26?
You can certainly add some lightness to one of those to get halfway to the weight savings.

Reaction score
Black and black with a spare set of red wheels for track or grey with black. If not a colour coded wrap for the hood as I don't like the white with carbon look. White R26's look great.

nbc

Reaction score
:D I did, sort of
Trophy, to R26, R26 to .R.

I loved my T and, for different reasons, loved my R26 but I have to say the .R is a very special bit of kit.
I use mine solely for country lane blasts and for this it's awesome, it's my much needed adrenaline rush a few times a week.
I've bought an A2 for the commute as the 888's don't last long and I want to keep th mileage down, so the times I do spend in it are even more appreciated, good little car though the A2 is.

Looks great, sounds great, it's about as exclusive as production cars get and as EVO said this month ''driving an R26.R quickly on a B road is right up there with greatest behind the wheel experiences you can have''.

Get one.

Reaction score
Sam_K said:
nbc said:
[quote="Sam_K":c8naq0cd]I want one!! Racing/French blue with red wheels for me 8)

Good choice :wink:

Is that what you have?? =P~[/quote:c8naq0cd]

Sam, you should play the lottery!