Reaction score
Hello Guys joined up after seeing the sticker in the back of my new trophy i picked up from Ely just over a week and a half ago.

Who ever used to have it must be on here and must have looked after it , its tip top and i love it , i have had lots of cards , turbo non turbo vxr's and this is well just fun puts a smile on my face.

Just a few pics ,

Its got a prospeed system on the car and also Bilstein Suspension and brembo hc discs , Only thing i want to do at the minute is get some nice harness , maybe a cage and most of all sort the exhaust seems to have a slight blow near the original OEM cat , And get my Private plate back on withe french Pressed plates ..

Oh and buy a new splitter seen as i ripped it off :(

Also any tips , tricks and where do i get my self some fresh club stickers , And does anyone know who has the clio trophy in the Blackburn area ?

Comments Please ... not the best photo's not had the best of weather yet ... as you can see with the rain rolling off 8)

DSC00013-2.gif
DSC00019.gif
DSC00022-2.gif
DSC00009-2.gif
DSC00010-1.gif
DSC00011-1.gif
DSC00012-1.gif
DSC00014.gif
DSC00015-1.gif
DSC00017-1.gif
DSC00020.gif
DSC00021-2.gif
DSC00011-1.gif

Reaction score
I dont have a clue only going off what the dealers told me .....but they are wrong just been under the car and i can see a Renault Sticker they must be OEM

Reaction score
Ah right, Well at the front if you look between the arch and the wheel you should see the damper and its remote reservoir along with a red adjuster on top of this.

Thats what makes the Trophy so fantastic and so hopefully no one has repaced it with Bilstein dampers.

Heres the link to your cars thread: http://cliotrophy.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=960

theres not alot of history in there but mentions previous owners :)

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
a steeler said they were bilstein? lmao... another one who is clueless..

welcome, if the previous owner has gone for a prospeed then you can bet it's been treasured. Post up in the owners register under the 201 thread - to continue the lineage and find out who the previous owner was...

Reaction score
Thanks Cue , will do , i have just had the exhaust repaired the silencer was on its last legs , had it taken out sounds perfect now , not to loud not too quite ,

will put myself on the register as the new 201 owner , it still had the stickers covering the number and the kick plates , who ever had it looked after it and i intend to do the same.

Put a new alpine unit in now and a nice sub , cleaned and wax'd the car tyre shine , sealant on the wheels looks like new again :)

Just need a nice new splitter , REN have messed me about so much wondering if i should get a k-TEk SPLITTER :wink:

Reaction score
How can the silencer be on it's last legs, it's made from s/steel? Prospeed has a lifetime guarantee.

Cue - looks like the same as yours?

Reaction score
The end of the silencer was collapsing had already had a previous repair and prospeed are a long way for me so had it sorted .

Reaction score
Thanks Gib , I find it perfect not to loud not to quite , sound perfect , and i love the clio , i thought i would struggle a little with the fun aspect after having astra gsi's/vxr/turbo corsa's etc , fact is it makes me grin every time i drive it. 8)

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
L3BTF said:
The end of the silencer was collapsing had already had a previous repair and prospeed are a long way for me so had it sorted .
i'd have said to take it back to charlie at prospeed - i doubt that anyone other company would use the same high grade steel/nickle mixture... they use top quality compounds so would have been covered for free i think.

i drove 400 miles round trip and i think it was worth taking mine back to the creator, well worth it.

Reaction score
Not worth it for me , the work i have had done is for life so makes no difference at all , all that matters that the works high quality and that i am happy which i am :D