Reaction score
Trophy No.
[quote
If I commision a 200 run, unpersonalised then you aren't under this obligation, I would put them under part number. We can look at getting them personalised post order for you maybe?"[/color][/i]
[/quote]

i think this way would be best, because then people can have more than 1. i know i would (trophysmall) (trophysmall) (trophysmall) (tup)

Reaction score
Yeah this is what I was thinking. One option I may have is to take the payment from all those wanting one through the Forum, and there is a local engravers who may be able to make up the plaque for each of the models.

Only issue I can find with this is it will mean an additional cost to each model. At the end of the day I will go with what ever the majority want.

If you have any questions please feel free to PM me.

Steve

Reaction score
I'm happy to go with a model that is a Clio Trophy and not go down the personalised route but if the majority go for the personalised route I will still be yes.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Even if they had a plaque with nothing engraved then it could be up to us to either engrave or not engrave as we feel fit.

Who is making the models? Which company i mean?

great work steveC for sorting this. :D

Reaction score
i'll have one for each of the Trophy's i have owned :wink:

i personally think your best bet is to go with us to personalise them afterwards - i'm sure there's a few people who'll buy them purely to add to a collection of RS model cars

Reaction score
I have had a look into the plaque option and you can by a small one for as little as 60p, its just a matter of getting the logo and lettering right for the plaque.

I think the best option would be to allow Renault to reliese these to the general market, but hold back say 80 for the Trophy Forum.

I will keep you all updated.

Steve

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
SteveC said:
I have had a look into the plaque option and you can by a small one for as little as 60p, its just a matter of getting the logo and lettering right for the plaque.

I think the best option would be to allow Renault to reliese these to the general market, but hold back say 80 for the Trophy Forum.

I will keep you all updated.

Steve

that's what I was thinking... then we don't have any copyright issues.

I'm a definate.

Reaction score
Right sorry its been a while but I have some great news.

Ian at Reanult has confirmed that they have commisioned 1000 1/43rd scale Trophy Models.

He has asked me to take 80 of them which will be available 1st 1/4 of 2008. Know I have posted this on CS and hopefully with the 2 clubs 80 should be a piece of pi$$.

I am awaiting exact prices, but he has confirmed that the specs I sent over will be added to the model, so they will have the speedlines, recaros, V6 Spiler and splitter plus the Trophy logo on the sills. Oh and of course they will be in Capsicum Red.

So come on guys, 80 is not a huge amount, considering there are around 200 members here.

If you could post you name below I will update the list as and when I get time, payment issues will be sorted nearer the time, but keep around £25 spare as that is the sort of price we will be looking at unless I can get a discount.

PM Me if you have any questions

Steve

Reaction score
Trophy No.
And suddenly the user board lights up like a christmas tree.. :lol:

Count me in.

Reaction score
SO THEN This will be kept updated.

STEVE C x2
LEE x 1
HOOLIO x 1
DREW196 x 1
ASIM x 1
AL (CS) x 1
CAT171 (CS) Possibly x 1

THATS 8 SO FAR!!!!! 1/10TH OF THE WAY LOL :lol: !

al

Reaction score
As said on CS Steve, i'll definately have one(two) when they are available :)

STEVE C x2
LEE x 1
HOOLIO x 1
DREW196 x 1
ASIM x 1
AL x 2
CAT171 (CS) Possibly x 1

Reaction score
Rockin'! Count me in!

STEVE C x2
LEE x 1
HOOLIO x 1