Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
We hope you like the transformation. For some of you the vbulletin software will be familiar (i.e. ClioSport), but please take your time to look around.

There is still some work to be done so please be patient, and report any errors or problems in this thread.

'Trophy Owner' statuses, and ranks etc will be restored in the coming days.

Many thanks,

Nik

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Some peoples avatars did not transfer correctly and show as 'username's avatar' in text. Please upload a new avatar to fix this.

Reaction score
After a bit of surfing round the site I really like it, great job!

Apologies if this is already on your to do list; doesn't seem to be a link back from the shop to the main site.

Jeff

BenG

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Trophy No.
This is much nicer, nice work!

For some reason I couldn't log on under my usual password, I had to reset it before I could log on.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Looking good, though to all those struggling to sign in it looks as if you need to reset so just go through the forgotten password feature.

Reaction score
Just taken me about an hour to log in! Couldn't use my old password so had to reset it after 5 attempts. Said I needed to wait 15minutes as I was locked out but kept trying after 15 and said I was still locked. :(

Looks a million times better now. When are subscriptions being sorted?

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Hmm, not sure what's gone wrong with the passwords, they should have been imported ok.

The garage information is still in the old forum database, Ive just got to see how getting that on here is going to be possible. There is a garage add on for vbulletin but may not be able to use the old data.

Subscriptions / memberships etc will be sorted in the coming weeks, but will focus on finishing the upgrade and bug fixing first.

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
It was just the first pic I had handy when setting up the avatar settings etc as I'd just got them from Dan at the time. It will be changed to something else soon.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Looking good, though to all those struggling to sign in it looks as if you need to reset so just go through the forgotten password feature.
Me too.

New layout looks fancy I'm struggling slightly with the wite on black

Reaction score
Great work Nik!

Aesthetically the upgrade is fantastic and looks really classy, very impressed and looking forward to discovering all the features.

Love a bit of UAT and hope you don't mind but I've spotted a few things:

"For further information and to report any issuse please click here" - "issuse" should be "issues"

The "Other Clios" section of the main Forum page is ordered - Mk2 Clio, Mk1 Clio, New Clio (Mk3) - can this be re-configured chronologically?

Tim

Last edited:

Renaultsport

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Had a bit more time to play with the new site... Lovin it! I've noticed the Twitter link in the top right doesn't go to the CT page, just goes to the main Twitter page.