keo

Reaction score
New site looks good i am just having a look around now

Reaction score
Trophy No.
When I first log in it does not upgrade my status until I click on a forum although it lists me as signed on, along with others, at the bottom of the page.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
looks good - just getting used to it. Once I've had a play i'll report back if I spot any bugs.

Where's the garage function btw?

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Cheers, Garage should be available in the next few days :)

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Yeah, garage still needs some work, but it's mainly usable and all the old data is in there. It was a long night last night lol...

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Those of you having weird logged in but not logged in problems, that should now have been resolved. It was not tracking cookies if you moved between cliotrophy.co.uk and www.cliotrophy.co.uk

MarcB

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Nik the site is looking very smart and well done.
Love the colour scheme also.

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
I've changed the read / unread forum and thread icons so that they should hopefully make a bit more sense now.

Red icons now signifiy New / Unread Posts and white icons are old threads or sections with no new posts. I've turned off the 'hot posts' feature which makes thread icons red when threads are highly active as that was confusing things!!! Thanks for the feedback Marc

Reaction score
Looks great. Had to double check the address bar when I visited as it looks so different. I've still got to poke around yet but well done. :)

Reaction score
Thanks to Nik for sorting out my password reminder as well, despite my cryptic email to him!

Reaction score
Nik - my garage info is missing the most important car - the Trophy!! (my other stuff is there though) had lots of data on the old site re my beloved T no 304, please tell me it's not all lost :eek:

ps - when do we get further info re membership status (and extra stars ;)) ?

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Thanks for all the effort Nik, I'm pretty tech happy but little to no experience in web deisgn etc (bar myspace HTML) but if I could help I would :)

Reaction score
Cracking work Nik Looks much better and keets the spam out :) good job !