Reaction score
Guys/Girls, just sold my 182 today (sat 11th) and will buy the right car for the right money this week. Can drive or fly to buy on tue, thurs or Sat.

Simon

07967 026188

Reaction score
yeah, Tony from Hexham TVR did call me and have a chat, its a bit on the steep side for me as I have chatted with 3 other owners that were willing to let theirs go for between £11500 and £12000 same or less miles than Rodgers one........... hmm its a tough one!

Reaction score
The cars pristine as if just out of showroom as been garaged for 6 mths since new

ITG induction kit also fitted as well as original filter all boxed with it

im sure you wont find a nicer and tidier example unless brand new and not ran at all

i take care of all my cars to enth degree and i :D know you wont find nicer one

Reaction score
let us all know how you get on with your search and when you finally buy one. my previous car was a 2004 182 with spoiiers/suspension packs and i dont have any regrets. happy hunting.

felix

Reaction score
weve been to see no 9 last week its stunnin

if v6 sells and its still there we will probs be gettin it :D

Reaction score
Hope you get it KC as nice to know my little baby found a home shell be well taken care off !!

the cars only problem from new was new brake calipers fitted in first 200 miles as some stone chips got into piston are and tar was producing burning smell

both calipers replaced courtesty of renault , other wise not a squeek or rattle out of number 9

rodger

Reaction score
Simon, you're welcome to contact me later in the week, I have two and could maybe do something on the 55 plate 10K one at a sensible price. Unseen as yet but described as no spend by reliable colleague. Cheers, Steve 07795 560330.