Max

Reaction score
I'll be there.

Just before the entrance to the Trafford Centre car parks there is a hotel on the left, might be easier as the car parks in the complex are a maze.

Reaction score
junction 9 of the m60 come off and theres an enterance right in to the tc....... id suggest that car park on the left there..its a long way from the tc so shouldnt be too busy and you drive right by the side of the car park before you turn left and left again to get on it, making it easy to spot everyone... what you think??

Reaction score
Confirmed:

nickc
Dico
Cue
Stevo
Max

Unconfirmed:

jhlcr - please confirm

Please meet here guys:

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    150.8 KB · Views: 150
Reaction score
Sorry, here will be easier as mentioned above.

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    139.5 KB · Views: 142
Reaction score
^^ it doesn't seem to be shown on the map, I think the coach and car park will be fine as its close to junc 9 anyway.

Not long now peeps! :)

Max

Reaction score
Was good to see you all today, hope the run went ok.

Will have to do it again when (if) the weather improves.

Should try to get as many as possible to Cadwell on the 28th March.

Reaction score
^^ run was good today guys enjoyed it, even going "easy" lol :wink:

yeh will have to arrange another one soon. did anyone take some piccys?

Reaction score
I was taking it easy honest - maybe because I know the road helped. Notice how easily I got left behind on the way back :wink:

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
i was a bit weary of overtaking, the traffic on the pass seemed unusually heavy.... still was good to get some heat into the engine as it hasn't been run properly since around November time.

Reaction score
I'd say you gave it a good workout :) a few scary moments today :lol:

Reaction score
Traffic on Woodhead was pretty much like normal - I got stuck behind the black 206 and then got held up at the traffic light. :(

I did see somebody have a "moment" with an oncoming lorry just after it went back to a single lane though

Reaction score
yeh that was me lol had plenty of time tho ;)

the other situation was worse with having to slam on the brakes behind the van to miss an oncoming car.

Reaction score
Was that you on the way out that nearly took out the oncoming car getting round the white van then?

It was really difficult leading 4 cars - if it was just me I could nip round a slower car, but I kept having to judge how much space I'd need to get 4 cars past the one I was overtaking. I didn't want to overtake and then razz off into the distance while you guys then had to try to overtake.

Reaction score
yeh with deco behind me also having to slow down, you should only overtake if you can see a clear road so my own fault really.

Reaction score
Im charging you all for stone chips :lol: .. was a great run... im thinking those brakes will have to be sorted ASAP now.. :lol:

Reaction score
TBH that was the first really good run I've given the Trophy. I'm even more glad I bought it now.