Reaction score
I am selling a full Trophy suspension set up, with recently refurbished front dampers.

This set up will fit a 182 Cup, a 182 with Cup Packs and the Trophy.

I bought the dampers off a guy on Cliosport last July. I have not even fitted these to my car as I have been preoccupied with another project. They have sat wrapped up in my garage since I have owned them.

Dampers -
Front Trophy Sachs Dampers – professionally refurbished by BG Motorsport in Feb 2011. Receipts are with the dampers.
These dampers are still pinned, as per original fitment.

Rear Trophy dampers bought new from Renault in Feb 2011. Receipts are with the dampers.

Here is the original advert from when I bought the Dampers –
http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?589410-Trophy-Front-And-Rear-Suspension

Hope Pearce doesn't mind me sticking that up here.

Once I received the Dampers I actually set about smartening the fronts up. They were in good condition for Trophy dampers but I wasn’t happy with the surface rust I could see on them, which is how they always seem to suffer.
When the dampers get professionally refurbed, they don’t touch the external surface, and these are often in quite a bad way.
I stripped the paint. I then applied Bilt Hamber Deox Gel until all rust was removed. I then spray painted the dampers with Bilt Hamber Electrox, which is a great Zinc rich, rust proof primer. I then painted them in a dark grey top coat. The final step was to apply Dinitrol 4010 which is a clear rust prevention wax. They don’t look OEM, but will now stay in top condition for a long time.

Springs -
I also have a full unopened set of Eibach Sportline springs to fit with the Dampers. I bought these in July last year from Kam Racing, which cost me£140 posted.

Camber Bolts -
I have also got a set of Eibach Pro Alignment Kit (Camber bolts) if wanted. I also bought these from Kam Racing at a price of £22.

Price -
Price for the Dampers, Springs and Bolts would be £825 ono picked up from SW London, or I will package up for a courier that you arrange. I am losing money at this price.
Cash, cheque (that would need to clear before posting), Paypal, if you pay the fees, or Bank Transfer.

I will split and sell the Front and Rear dampers on their own for £700 picked up.

If I do sell the dampers on there own, I will then be wanting to sell the springs and bolts on their own.
I will not sell the springs or bolts until the buyer of the dampers has had 1st refusal on them.
I am selling because another car project has cost me a lot of money recently so I need to raise some cash.

These are also being advertised on Cliosport.

I will get pictures up on the weekend.
Any questions please PM me, I’m not on here much.

Cheers
Al

Reaction score
If you decide to split, how much would you want for the springs on their own?

James.

Reaction score
If you decide to split, how much would you want for the springs on their own?

James.

Hi James.
They are brand new but I realise I will have to let them go for less than I bought them.
I'd start off at £130 posted. This is only if somebody doesn't want them with the dampers though.
Thanks
Al

Reaction score
Price drop by £50.

So, that's a great, recently refurbed set of front Trophy dampers, and nearly new rear dampers for £650.
OR
Dampers and BRAND NEW Sportline springs and camber bolts for £775.

You can buy some secondhand dampers for a lot less, but factor in a minimum of £500 refurb costs from BG.........

Reaction score
Dampers now sold.
Will be creating new Ad with photos of the brand new springs tonight.