Reaction score
Trophy No.
Sounds like they're not damping and the springs are doing all the work, I think BenG fitted his and maybe shiftspark and others Luke, cue have them, get pming.

BenG

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Thought my ears were burning.. :)

I just tightened them up with a ring spanner, just nipped them up tight. Cant believe you popped the washer past the ring on the rod ! :eek: . Its amazing how that 1 nut holds everything together. I was in my mates 182 the other day and suddenly we heard this 'PING' ? We looked at each other and thought 'what the...!' then I looked around saw the rear damper bobbing up and down in the turrent :shock: ! The nut had threaded the thread on the damper rod and shot off.
Never seen that happen before.

BenG

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Trophy No.
BTW guys I dont know if you already know but Chris's project has come to an end :(

Check out CS.

EDIT: Gregs, You may have too little rebound damping on the dampers, set them half way to begin with and go from there.

Ajr

Reaction score
Don't bother with ATP bodies, my mate had some on his clio and ditched them, they didn't make very good power. The jenveys we swapped them to gave 30+bhp more on the same rollers, same spec otherwise bar mapping...

And please don't respray the trophy white! Or if you do, get some black trophy decals for the skirts at least ;)

Reaction score
does anyone know the links to the Trophy videos on youtube? There's never enough videos of Trophy's on there!