Reaction score
clio trophy 355,
hi guys testing the water to see what interest i get in the trophy.
Really don't know where to start the car has had an absolute fortune spent on it in the last 6 months.
Me and richard of pyro motorsport( we know these cars inside out) have gave the car a complete overhaul to get the car the car back to how it came out the factory,we have a complete photo diary of everthing done on the car which will be included on disk for the new owner if i decide to sell it.
front suspension complete overhaul by bg motorsport including new shafts and had factory pins removed and adjusters fitted nearly £700 worth of work there alone.
new eibach front springs fitted at the same time plus both top mount full kits replaced.
while the shocks were away both front wheel arch liners removed and totally cleaned out and wax oiled.
cambelt kit was changed as well as aux belt and all pulleys and waterpump.
rear shocks were replaced with brand new genuine sachs dampers these are getting harder to get hold of now luckily being involved in the clio championship we managed to get these through renault sport.
rear discs and pads were changed along with the rear bearings.
front discs and pads also changed.
front wheel bearings also changed.both front track rods.
gear box oil changed
oil filter changed and oil
air filter changed
both front drive shafts taken out stripped down and regreased.new cv boots.
the car is always garaged and since all the work has been completed has done less than a 1000 mile it is currently sorn off road but will tax the car if i get interest in it.like i said in no rush to sell it the current milage is 65k but car drives like half this milage everything is new.The only thing i could put down is the exhaust but if i got what i was looking for the car i would include a scorpion cat back system and fit it.
I would like £6k for the car which i think is reasonable as nothing needs to be spent on it for a long period of time my number is 07707084527 please only genuine people no dreamers. and if any one could help with uploading a few pics thast would be great obviously theres about 150 of the overhaul so can,t upload them all.

Attachments

• cars 161.JPG
    cars 161.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 51
  • 162.JPG
    162.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 12
  • 166.JPG
    166.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 7
Reaction score
Hi Mate,

Car looks nice,

Im in the market at the moment but my budget is MAX 5k, Let me know your thoughts.

Cash waiting

Reaction score
hi thanks for the interest cannot let it go for any less than the asking price,there are models out there priced lower but when you consider how much you might up eventually have to spend on the car believe me it will run into £1000,s atleast this way you know the car is right from the moment you bought it any test drive welcome, believe me drive a few 1st then this you won't be dissapointed. :D