Reaction score
Im thinkin on buying a stainless steel grille from K-Tec for the trophy do you think its too chavy?

Reaction score
Think Mr. Christian would have to be seriously influenced by Mr. Satan for that to be considered a good idea :roll: :lol:
I think with the exception of a carbon fibre splitter or some silvervision bulbs, that cosmetic mods are thought of as a no no on the Trophy.

Reaction score
anyway it was just an idea i dont want to be going round acused of been chavtastic

i was also thinkin about having speed yellow calipers good or bad idea?

Reaction score
Trophy No.
It's nothing personal but the silver styled trophy has left us all deeply scarred :lol: Like duffer said think you can only get away with subtle cosmetic mods on the Trophy, i did think about trying to do the calipers in the same colour as the wheels, but yellow, nah.

Reaction score
yep i'm getting flashbacks of that terrible trophy too...

Attachments

• wrong1_110.jpg
    wrong1_110.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 445

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
red calipers look ok, i've seen some done with red, yellow maybe a bit porsche for me, Like it's trying to be something.... it's all about personal opinion though.

Reaction score
Cue said:
red calipers look ok, i've seen some done with red, yellow maybe a bit porsche for me, Like it's trying to be something.... it's all about personal opinion though.

Unless of course you put ceramic discs and 6 pot calipers on!

Reaction score
the silver styled must be another wests off Cambridge creation they have also done a megane and a 182 in inferno with the silver bits so its down to a main dealer .

Reaction score
Trophy No.
FierceKay said:
so im guessing opinions on here for blue calipers is a no-no then?

Yep, keep it totally standard or be visited by the 4 horsemen of the apocalypse :lol:

Reaction score
the grill is so so bad and 'that silver trophy' is horryfying.

leave it be!

The trophy was meant to have a darker complection with the anthracite wheels....rec, black grill, black fog surrounds, black headlight washer covers, and anthracite wheels all go very well together. Don't spoil it with silver mesh.