Reaction score
Am downsizing to pay for the rest of this season's racing and so selling the Trophy for funds. It's been a good experience, great car and staggered at how much running in it took before the engine loosened up and performance started to really appear. Now it's aproper little roller skate!!

7,800 miles
Bought new December '05
No accidents, dings, etc
Non-smoking car

Unique Selling Points are

#1 - Personalised registration T4PHY which works extremely well on the car!
#2 - Autostyle car mats emblazoned with the Trophy logo

Otherwise perfectly standard and well looked after.

email me if interested!

Reaction score
I haven't tried hard to sell it as I'm enjoying it but it's still for sale. I have two cars for sale - this plus a Golf TDi "workhorse" - and will keep whichever doesn't sell as I can't decide which I prefer.

Trophy now £12k.

Golf Tdi is tweaked by AMD to 183bhp/325lbft - no cat, Milltek exhaust - with H&R/Eibach suspension, EBC brakes and is (gulp) bright yellow with yellow leather "Colour Concept" interior - means heated leather Recaros and leather detailing - and every option on the tick list short of Sat Nav. 60k miles and £9k. Also now fitted with tow bar and 18" Oz Supaleggera rims with Goodyear F1 tyres. Very quick, excellent tow car, excellent mpg despite engine tweaks.

Pics to follow when both cars are cleaned.

Reaction score
Pics now available on http://www.pbase.com/peter_964rs/clio_trophy_for_sale

Am now selling at same price - £12k - but with Pioneer AVIC X1 head unit and satnav with iPod intergace and full integration with steering wheel controls. I was going to put that into the other car but have decided it works too well in the Clio as is - basically you can change volume, mute, change source and track / station from the stalk, even change track on the iPod. Done because I (a) needed European SatNav and (b) wanted to be able to change volume and track on a stiffly-suspended car without taking my hands from the wheel and eyes from the road at speed.

To answer some questions that came my way

1. Never been on track
2. Light kerbing on front wheels (see pic)
3. Some stone chips and one cracked foglight lens (light works fine)

Mostly driven at weekends in town and country, one long trip to Italy and back. Which was nice.

Reaction score
Sorry once again I have changed my mind. I saw and fell in love with a Merc SL and have bought it, so will transfer the Satnav unit into it on Monday as the existing Merc unit is sh1t. Shame that the steering wheel integration is effectively lost, but there you go. It'll work beautifully for what I have planned.

Consequently I am dropping the price to £10950 with the original Renault head unit. Remember, this car has the personailsed reg and wonderful, wonderful car mats :D

Reaction score
Sorry - now sold. Money going on a Merc SL instead. I had to hold back a tear or two as it was driven off glistening in the sunshine :cry:

Good luck to the new owner. He'll have lots of fun, I can tell.