Reaction score
hopefully i shall be added to the list,i foned saturday but only got the answer phone.did leave my number so i shall phone again monday.

may pick a day that one of you guys have booked as ive yet to meet up with a fellow owner, hope nobody minds.

Reaction score
richjones76 said:
BenG said:
3 so far, unless anyone else is booked in who has not posted on here ?

BenG (PAID)
richjones76 (PAID)
tallandy (PAID)

I'm guessing shiftspark too seeing as he has organised it
Not yet.
Will have to wait a couple of weeks as spending a small fortune keeping the kids occupied during the school hols. :roll:
But if we dont get 5 I will pay my deposit and delay when I have it done.

Reaction score
midlandsowner said:
hopefully i shall be added to the list,i foned saturday but only got the answer phone.did leave my number so i shall phone again monday.

may pick a day that one of you guys have booked as ive yet to meet up with a fellow owner, hope nobody minds.

Where in the Midlands are you from? I will be driving up from Herefordshire area on the 5th Sept

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
i need to speak to his dad - i'll be using rs murrays for the 36k service so need to tie this in with that... plus i've a few things to sort so will be going around sept time me thinks... but will in this GB by the end of the week.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Cue said:
i need to speak to his dad - i'll be using rs murrays for the 36k service so need to tie this in with that... plus i've a few things to sort so will be going around sept time me thinks... but will in this GB by the end of the week.

This is what i think I may do as well, how long does the aux belt service take?

Cue I thought you'd had the RS map done already :?

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
no - just had pre and post runs on his RR when i fitted the maxogen. Not sure on length of time on the aux belt - iirc it's around 3 hours but i'll check.

Reaction score
ive managed to get my car booked in for a custom remap but im afraid its not at rs tuning,i didnt get a call back and its 135 miles away so would be too far for me in the end. its at chipped uk in bromsgrove with a before and after dyno, girl said upto 16 bhp but il be happy if it gets to its claimed 182, going on sat aug 15th 9.30am. need to start saving

Reaction score
Trophy No.
ben182trophy said:
ive managed to get my car booked in for a custom remap but im afraid its not at rs tuning,i didnt get a call back and its 135 miles away so would be too far for me in the end. its at chipped uk in bromsgrove with a before and after dyno, girl said upto 16 bhp but il be happy if it gets to its claimed 182, going on sat aug 15th 9.30am. need to start saving

I thought that rang a bell, someone else on here had their Trophy remapped there with fairly similar results to RS tuning. It may be worthwhile mentioning that fact when you take it in. (april last year)

Reaction score
hoolio said:
I thought that rang a bell, someone else on here had their Trophy remapped there with fairly similar results to RS tuning. It may be worthwhile mentioning that fact when you take it in. (april last year)

George K me thinks but he had cams inlet matched and modified caf.

Reaction score
Think i'll be doing the same as shiftspark - Have a few other things that I need to do first! got a big trip down to Mark Fish on the 26th sept so might be after that sometime

Reaction score
Just been reading this post £245+vat seems a bargain price, however its a bit of a long drive.
Im also considering the rs tuner from fastchip which is about £180 plus about £60 for a custom map.
I really don't know which 1 to go for....
I deff need to get it re-mapped as im off to oulton park august 26th.
What do people suggest?
cheers ed.

Reaction score
ed55j said:
Just been reading this post £245+vat seems a bargain price, however its a bit of a long drive.
quote]

Its about 170 miles from me but was going to combine it with a drive round the Yorkshire dales.

BenG

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Its about 170 miles from me but was going to combine it with a drive round the Yorkshire dales.

Can I come ! :wink:

Reaction score
BenG said:
Can I come ! :wink:

More the merrier. I'm booked in september 5th at 11 so was thinking about going in the afternoon or evening. Was thinking about stayin the night and getting up early for a blast but that seems a little extreme.

BenG

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Cool. I will definitely come out for a drive, unless its peeing it down.

Let me know your plans closer to the time.

Reaction score
Cue said:
no - just had pre and post runs on his RR when i fitted the maxogen. Not sure on length of time on the aux belt - iirc it's around 3 hours but i'll check.

Cue what were your before and after figures?

Reaction score
ben182trophy said:

Ben, that is where I went last year - if you like i will ook up the date so that they cna trace the map/mods that they did for me.