Reaction score
Whats the best price for a permaguard treatment and does anyone have any complaints bout it?

Reaction score
owenb1983 said:
Whats the best price for a permaguard treatment and does anyone have any complaints bout it?

£200 approx for a full exterior treatment of the Trophy, depending on condition, if it's new it's about 200.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
ususally around £130 but it depends on your paint work - if you've used some dodgy stuff in the past or have swirl marks it maybe £160.

Lasts 12 months, then you have a 'top up' at half the price. Every time you wash it it'll look brand new again!!!

Reaction score
Got mine done

Got mine done for the first time, about two weeks ago now. Looks great and so easy to clean.

I paid 175 pounds. My paintwork wasnt to bad. Took them about five hours to do. I only had the exterior done and they did my windows for free.

Marc

Reaction score
Re: Got mine done

marcholloway said:
Got mine done for the first time, about 4 weeks ago now. Looks great and so easy to clean.

I paid 175 pounds. My paintwork wasnt to bad. Took them about five hours to do. I only had the exterior done and they did my windows for free.

Marc
I paid the same about 4 weeks ago.
Well worth it (tup)

Reaction score
Trophy No.
anyone got any locations to get this done?

Based in essex, some links or numbers would be great

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Gazza said:
anyone got any locations to get this done?

Based in essex, some links or numbers would be great

London for you, will dig out the thread.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Thx Hoolio,

Just nine pages to search through, now.

Oh and i changed my avatar, its of the older lady im selling. just took her for a spin, so much fun

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Gazza said:
Thx Hoolio,

Just nine pages to search through, now.

Oh and i changed my avatar, its of the older lady im selling. just took her for a spin, so much fun

No problem, www.permagard.info probably most usefull.
How much for the old lady :lol:

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Nice, am thinking hard about something like this for a runabout, i hate using the trophy for work. i seriously regret getting rid of my old reno 5GT :(

Reaction score
I had mind treatred at chrimbo time Outside only it cost
£130 for outside
£20 for pre treat
£45 for windows
It came to about £217 for the whole exterior which took about 5 hrs to be done with 2 men at it.
When i collected it, it loooked like a total different car. You could really see all the lines in the panels and it was hyper shiny.
The windows are worth getting done also as they are so clear after treatment and the water just runs off when driving in rain no need to use your wipers.
On my hour drive home the public were looking at my Trophy probally thinking sad git he cleans his car way way to much.
The only thing that im not to happy with is the wheels they seem to be just as hard to clean as before the treatment, but i guess this area gets more dirt than the bodywork.
Best £217 ive spent as you now can wash your car really quick.
Before i was using Zymol to wax which is like the same price for a real small pot. But dosent have a years warranty. :D

Reaction score
This Permagard mallarky looks superb and having read everyones reviews of it
i'm well convinced :p
So as soon as i pick up #123 i'm booking him in :lol:

Great pics and comments guys the Permagard guys should put you on comission!!
:idea:

Reaction score
Trophy No.
So mines getting done this weekend
after reading this
The windows are worth getting done also as they are so clear after treatment and the water just runs off when driving in rain no need to use your wipers.

Im not sure if i should get the windows done too.

seems pricey just for windows

Reaction score
I would recommend getting a product from the shops, I used to use Rain wizard which was awesome.. Rain X isn't bad but not as long lasting.. Mine apparently had the glass treatment but since I've owned it, I haven't found it amazing.. Yes the water on the windows does bead but the windscreen doesn't.