Reaction score
I think its reputation primarily and build quality too - though i could be wrong. Some people seem split on the sound of the Orb - a few people on the forums have said its quite boomy or drones at motorway speeds. Think they just give the same gains as any other sport-cat system e.g. minimal.

Reaction score
Maybe I'm just tight?

To me a good reputation is obviously a brilliant thing to have but it's not the be all and end all - can be lost in an instant - only takes one bad 'un and your name is dragged through the sh*t all over by forum users who have no idea what they are talking about. Good news travels nowhere, bad news spreads like wild fire unfortunately.

I guess my point is - if power gains are still minimal, why pay so much for one? When you can have what is still a very good system for half the price :?

The build quality is what pleasantly suprised me about the Janspeed - for the price you got them for, they're top notch. A well made system and the welds dont look like pigeon sh*t (as some aftermarket exhausts do - no names)

Reaction score
Trophy No.
There's no rhyme and reason to it i know apart from the fact that you look at it and it screams quality and makes me tent every time i look at it. :)
Anyway the answer as to what one is in the thread, Steve's post on page three "the 'race' version is the one that K-tec supply-200 cell and the 'soft' version is the one that neophyte had with an extra box"

So Streetfighter if you do this one race version for me please.

Reaction score
Streetfighter said:
I'm going to France again week 30.............................

Does this mean you'll be taking orders if we can make it worth your while? :D

Reaction score
If there's some genuine interest I may be able to do it again............. do you think anyone else would be interested? I got 3 last time.
I'd have to check possibilities & this years price, but tbh (no offence meant) I won't even think about it for day dreamers :)

Reaction score
Emailed Orbisoud to get a price. Once I've got this I'll create a new post and see how much interest there is.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
in the flesh orb's rule. I run a custom prospeed that from inside the car sounds the daddy but i've never heard it from outside lol.