Reaction score
the bodyshop have been instructed to strip the front end of the car down to make sure there are no other surprises, looks like the repairs are going ahead now

i take the insurance company can remove the Cat C off the system now they have changed their minds?

Reaction score
the bodyshop have been instructed to strip the front end of the car down to make sure there are no other surprises, looks like the repairs are going ahead now

i take the insurance company can remove the Cat C off the system now they have changed their minds?

Yup, as it wont be a write-off if its repaired :)

Proves how useless a HPI check is when it comes to 'has my car been crashed' really lol.

Reaction score
i have been quite lucky really, the guy dealing with my claim is an ex trophy owner on here :D

names Fish

whats the chances of that

Reaction score
fingers crossed get it back next week

will be 5 weeks :(, was going to get it back tomorrow, then got a phone call saying they had been sent a wrong part :mad:

Reaction score
You'll appreciate it so much when you get it back!! I've been rolling on cup suspension for 5 weeks now and cannot wait to get sachs'd up again!! Hope you get it back soon mate!!

Reaction score
FINALLY GOT THE CAR BACK!!!!!!!!

BUT.....................

The service light and traction control light are on :mad:

any ideas? did a quick search on google and it came back with , sensor on brake pedal and steering angle sensor ?

Reaction score
Trophy No.
they color coded the washer jet covers for me ;)

Lol, tbh i would be furious if they did that to mine. Each to there own, some have done it by choice, but I would be demanding that they put it back to original. ​The blanking plates are stupidly expensive and just re-painting them back to black looks rubbish.

Reaction score
I think it looks stupid having them in the bumper, they should have fitted a bumper with no washer holes in the 1st place

Reaction score
Trophy No.
It would be super simple to fill and smooth but you have to remember that Renault spent all the money on the dampers and seats and the rest is a bin parts special so thinking that they would remanufacture the bumper for just 500 or so T's is wishful thinking. But hey all this is splitting hairs, at least it's back :up: