Reaction score
Next car

I'm still enjoying the Trophy but if I ever have money again I'd like a S2 Exige.

Maybe I could keep the Trophy as a daily driver providing I don't go nuts on the mods.

:D

Reaction score
Think one of these is next on my shoping list......

819469-1.jpg

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Wha-hey just pour more oil on that fire why don't you :) Also it seems that after a "meeting" with the g/f over the weekend i now have a lot more time and disposable income available :?

It does look fantastic though doesn't it :mrgreen:

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Mmmm, being pragmatic, so many downsides but loads of new oportunities. It's not as if i've got tank shells whatever coming through the wall etc.

Reaction score
Re:

Owned a fully loaded 330Cd Sport and it was a v.good car and quick after the remap. Cheap to run too.

Decent soundtrack from the 6 cyl engine just a shame it didn't sound like a M3 or 330Ci. Wish I'd bought a M3 Csl instead tbh.

Have had a 118d Sport for 6 months and preferred the smaller 2lt engine for around town.

I'd like a GT3 RS in Green next. Not sure if thats a dream or not tho! lol

Jimboss said:
BMW 330cd or 335cd - power and economy!

or a MY06 scooby Spec C

would like to keep hold of the trophy though!

Reaction score
Hoolio, more time and space for that ct gathering at your place which you mentioned a while back ;)

Reaction score
I think the replacement for the trophy is going to have to be something larger and practical size wise. Fuel isnt such an issue. I have the bike for the acceleration and speed and track now, so will have to see what comes along. Dont really want to have to part with 193 tho