Reaction score
marrow said:
I wish forum members could not post "any" comments on "for sale adverts" as it more often than not becomes a pi$$ing contest. If you're interested in a car then get in touch with the owner and discuss it directly.

You just posted a comment in a "for sale advert" ;-)

Reaction score
eljeffo64 said:
marrow said:
I wish forum members could not post "any" comments on "for sale adverts" as it more often than not becomes a pi$$ing contest. If you're interested in a car then get in touch with the owner and discuss it directly.

heres another

Reaction score
marrow said:
eljeffo64 said:
marrow said:

heres another

with a typo too

Reaction score
Does anyone remember how much it was advertised for? The link to Pistonheads Classifieds now just takes you to the general adverts page, not the specific advert for this Trophy. Some adverts stay on the site for a while after the vehicle has been sold, seems this one vanished as fast as it was posted. Even pasting the link directly into the browser doesn't work.

I would liked to have seen the condition of it and known the asking price. 13,500 is not a lot of miles.

Thanks.

Reaction score
Gordon said:
Does anyone remember how much it was advertised for? The link to Pistonheads Classifieds now just takes you to the general adverts page, not the specific advert for this Trophy. Some adverts stay on the site for a while after the vehicle has been sold, seems this one vanished as fast as it was posted. Even pasting the link directly into the browser doesn't work.

I would liked to have seen the condition of it and known the asking price. 13,500 is not a lot of miles.

Thanks.

its because its been taken off pistonheads

G

I just deleted the advert because it sold so fast rather than it sitting there saying sold for the next 29 days. Went for the asking price at £8300 and the condition was really good - apart from the inevitable collector-owned few it was probably as good as you're ever likely to find for sale (despite what the naysayers on here might say!), in that it could pass for a few months old. No dents or scratches anywhere and it had all the major service work (including dampers) done in September '10.

I didn't mean to cause any kind of 'my car is better than yours' feeling with my previous comment, just that the odd few cars that are kept in dehumidified bubbles are unlikely ever to be offered for sale and mine was certainly one of the 'best of the rest'. We all have (or have had!) a Trophy here so it really shouldn't matter whose car is like what. :) I actually have more respect for those who still do 12k a year in theirs - I didn't have the heart to do it! :lol:

Reaction score
hoolio said:
It was up for 8300.

Thanks Hoolio. Stong price, strong as in good, not strong as in expensive; IMHO.

Sam_K said:
Gordon said:

Thanks.

its because its been taken off pistonheads

Yes Sam, I presumed so. It's quite handy when the ads stay up a while post sale. Sellers prerogative to remove it once car sold of course.