Reaction score
Slightly off topic.. Great photos! If you ever join a Trophy meet, please give me some tips!!! 8)

Reaction score
shiftspark said:
Dont get me wrong but did you have the car HPI checked when you bought it? this should give you more info but they are not always up to date either but may help you.

Yeah had a full check run on the car, all came up fine.

Reaction score
son of solo said:
no doubt the 2nd owner on the register holds the answer...maybe Jeremy Townsend (renault sport ) could be questioned...i have his e mail address PM me if you want it.

Thanks, I'm half tempted to just leave now though. Bit worried I may have opened a can of worms!

Reaction score
quik5i1ver said:
Slightly off topic.. Great photos! If you ever join a Trophy meet, please give me some tips!!! 8)

Cheers! :D

It's all in the post processing.

Reaction score
JollyOllly said:
quik5i1ver said:

Cheers! :D

It's all in the post processing.

not if you take them right in the first place lol.

Reaction score
.....Check the VIN Numbers and Reg on the Reg Doco......It wouldn't suprise me if Renault printed out two of the same issue numbers for two different cars......maybe there is 501 Trophies....or is a number missing from the line up :?:

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Congratulations guys, it's twins :)

But seriously must be a reno c*ck-up, i'd start chatting to each other.

Reaction score
hoolio said:
Congratulations guys, it's twins :)

But seriously must be a reno c*ck-up, i'd start chatting to each other.

Or was it done on purpose as some sort of strange French joke...? :-s

Reaction score
you should both contact Jeremy Townsend at Renault UK... sure he'll a) help and b) be interested as much as you are as to whats happened

Reaction score
hi guys just found this very old post,

i swapped the trophy for an 06 civiv type r prem, as needed a bit more space for work, but was not a company car.

i got the clio 464 brand new through fishbro ren, as they give me the best deal, i then traded it to a dealer in stockton, for the civic

seams weird that would be 2 of the same number but i would get ren to look into it, just come back to the site as have bought the gf a clio 172 cup, cheers andy

Reaction score
Hi Andy,

That's the one, I bought it off a dealer in Stockton last year. It's now coming up to it's 48,000 service.

Great car, I've loved every mile!

Out of interest (if you don't mind me asking), how much did he give you for it? Think I paid about £9,500 at the time, a little high I thought, but I really wanted a trophy!

Ajr

Reaction score
Off topic i know but woah Andy_dea, blast from the past, i remember the days when you spent ludicrous amounts on making an anthracite 106 shell, had the full DP turbo kit and sold up, that would have been an awesome car! :D