Reaction score
Has anybody got a contact number for Yozzasport or an alternative place i can get the Pagid blue's from as they dont appear to be responding to email?

Is it difficult to change the brake lines to the Goodridge ones?

Do the hoses require extra fittings?

Do Hel produce bake lines for the Clio?

What Dot 4 Oil do you recommend?

Cheers,

Eliot.

Reaction score
I ordered a yozzasport exhaust....oooooo, about 8 months ago...still havn't received any response!

No extra bits needed with goodridge hoses, simple to fit. I used Halfords Racing DOT 4

Reaction score
Basically yozzasport turned down a nearly £300 order for the sake of a small discount, can't be bad for some turning away money. Has anybody else been able to get anything delivered by them? What's delivery turn around time if at all?

Reaction score
no discounts involved. I oredered it through the website including a set of poly bushes. I got an automated reply then nothing, i emailed and he replied that they were in production and would contact me when the exhaust was made, then nothing. I email about a month or so later, and had no reply since. I'm glad coz i went and bought a BTB instead, which is truely a superb piece of manufacturing!

Reaction score
K-tec discount

I'm getting my Brembo HC disks, ds2500s, braided lines and fitted for £240 from somewhere else