Reaction score
Top man nik cheers. I'll drop them to 34/32, as the front does seem a little light, perhaps go even lower.
Airconditioned glove box, thats wicked. Keep my stash cool, haha. well my tyre weld anyway.

Reaction score
Trophy gets: 4 x 22W Single CD RDS Radio with fingertip remote control

While the Full Fat 182 gets: 4x40W Cabasse RDS radio single CD with 6 speakers and remote control.

Would it be worth looking out for a 182 in a breakers yard for a Transplant or just look aftermarket for the whole system???

I dont find the stero in the my full fat terribly great!!! When my trophy arrives i will probably have to upgrade with an alpine. I'm rather doubting stalk adapters will be made for the 2005 clio unless the clio mk3 will need the same adapter!!! Lets wait and hope!!!

Reaction score
I dont find the stero in the my full fat terribly great!!! When my trophy arrives i will probably have to upgrade with an alpine. I'm rather doubting stalk adapters will be made for the 2005 clio unless the clio mk3 will need the same adapter!!! Lets wait and hope!!![/quote]

I spoke to a guy at In Car Electrics about upgrading! He said he reckons i would notice an amazing difference if i upgraded the Standard Trophy speakers to better quality one's! He quoted £340 to supply and fit Polk speakers all round! I just doubt with the quality of the head unit, if changing the speakers would make 'that' much difference!

Mabe i'll spend the money on some good cleaning gear, a steering wheel lock and a Road Angel 2. :lol:

Reaction score
I spoke to a guy at In Car Electrics about upgrading! He said he reckons i would notice an amazing difference if i upgraded the Standard Trophy speakers to better quality one's! He quoted £340 to supply and fit Polk speakers all round! I just doubt with the quality of the head unit, if changing the speakers would make 'that' much difference!

Mabe i'll spend the money on some good cleaning gear, a steering wheel lock and a Road Angel 2. Laughing

I'd probably upgrade the headunit first. As that will at least supply the speakers with some more juice. Then i'd probably upgrade the speakers after. I'd fit it all myself with the help of a mate who knows his shit. Just have to wait for a stalk adapter for the 2005 clio!!! May get a mate who works at halfords to get onto various companies to see if one if planned!!