Reaction score
Having just stumbled across it via Google, just a quick post in recognition of this excellent website and forum. I am an avid buyer, seller and DRIVER off all things Renaultsport (particularly 182 Trophy - which takes me right back to my car engine and suspension tuning days of olde). I may even make it my home-page...well I'll think about that. Well done whoever!

Reaction score
Welcome!

Nik is the man behind the site.

Do you own a Trophy? If so post your number in the owners section to get your very own Trophy star! :D

Reaction score
Reply to fazedesign

Cheers for the reply, I do own a Trophy at the min, but I buy and sell them so only drive the ones with road tax left on. Otherwise I generally have a 182 Cup around me kept on the same basis. I don't think I'll bother to enrol all the numbers as they pass through my hands! Regards, Steve.

Reaction score
Well any you do sell on, would be great if you can pass on the details of this website to the new owners! There was talk of someone doing a flyer you could hand out to them! :wink:

And i notice in your other post you had sold up to 10 of them! That would mean you would have all their details on file somewhere??? Would it be too much trouble to put a call out to them to let them know about the site??? helps with the advertising and makes you look like a caring dealer? Everyone values good customer service!

Reaction score
3 trophies and 7 182 Cups. I'll obviously mention the site to anyone I'm chatting to about the cars, although the amount of track day use they appear to get is a surprise and may mean I restrict mention until after they have put pen to paper! Cheers, Steve.

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum bud!

Buyer and seler of ALL things renault sport!? Not just whole cars?

And should get Nik to supply you with teh club sticker so everyoen who buys a 182 already has the details!! :wink:

Reaction score
In all things Renaultsport I meant not just Clios, but may diversify into tuning parts in the future. Also I could probably buy any Renault parts at a preferential discount.

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Thanks for the comments, glad you like the website :D