Reaction score
Trophy No.
Spoke to Ktec regarding Akropovic for the 182. No go :(

Reaction score
Jules how about contacting Akropovic directly? There may be others on here interested in their system...

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Are there that many who would be interested in an exhaust that I guess will cost around £1k? Only had a quick look as I do not have the net access at home at the mo so all has to be done at work but couldn't find a UK office just suppliers and my Slovenian is not the best.

Reaction score
Although I don't have my Trophy anymore, if I did or was to buy another I'd go to Joe at BTB and get his exhaust with associated CAT modification. If his work is good enough for Adrian Newey's Jaguar E-Type race car, it is good enough for me. One of Formula 1's most prominent designers and consequently probably has access to some of the best engineers or engineering firms in the word, chooses BTB, hard to get a higher testament.

Akrapovic does have lots of kudos though.

Reaction score
I have a Janspeed before K-tec got there hands on it and started producing them under there own name. Had it for 7 years now which is the silenced one and can not grumble, nice tone and not loud even with decat. The baffles did go the middle silencer but I took it straight to Janspeed in Salisbury who replaced it free of charge.

Reaction score
Charlie @ Pro Speed comes thoroughly recommended by me!

I had an exhaust made by Charlie in August last year following recommendations from various people and I was not disappointed.

He will make the exhaust to your spec, so you can choose exactly how you want it to sound and look. I went for the 3.5" slash cut tips with what Charlie calls a 'mid-sport' tone. The slash cut tips fill the recesses and align with the rear bumper perfectly. It almost looks OEM.

As for the sound, if you're pottering around town, it's no louder than the standard exhaust, but when you put your foot down it has a nice sporty note without being too intrusive.

If you go with Pro Speed, you won't be disappointed.

I've just gone down this route and agree totally with Tommo's comments regarding Prospeed. Build quality is superb, sound is great (sporty on WOT but not too intrusive the rest of the time), no drone on the motorway and looks good in the bumper (I went for 3" slash cut rolled in tips). I also had a new 200 cell high flow cat fitted, so the whole system is sorted now.

I have a KTR induction kit fitted, which you can definitely still hear on WOT, so there seems to be a nice balance between induction/exhaust sound.

Last edited:
Reaction score
How did it go Peter? We're they happy to fit the Powerflex exhaust inserts too?

Reaction score
Trophy No.
i am planning a trip there this year, aiming july/aug :D
Let me know when you're heading over... I might be around to say 'hi' (and I might even be in my Trophy by then!)

I had a full stainless system from ProSpeed about 7-8 years ago and it's still going strong and in great condition.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
I'll be getting a CGR one for mine soon. Going in for laser scanning in the coming weeks.