Reaction score
Trophy No.
What's the issue with them? Mines not that loud to be honest, it looks nice too. Obviously a previous owner fitted it but seems a decent choice

I simply do not like the sound they make but mark said earlier that he thought mine was harsh. It's all subjective and personal.

Reaction score
Well if its money no object dream i would have a orbisoud one (looks like my btm/yozza :up:) or have a customer made titanium one made.

Reaction score
Orbisound if I was starting from scratch, but I'm more than happy with my Scorpion.

Reaction score
I'm still running the standard exhaust. I bought an RS192 last year but have not fitted it.

If Akrapovic made one to fit that would probably be my choice.

Reaction score
Scorpion on mine, sounds great & the default choice!

The Pure Motorsport one has attracted my attention recently

Reaction score
What are you after Jules? I can't see you getting any better really. I went from the 'quiet' Orbisoud to a Scorpion with the standard Cat. My neighbours are probably much happier (why I changed) and it's a much more comfortable noise level. A bit boring in comparison and not as well built. Definitely more mid range but less top end in my opinion. If I had the spare time I would go to Prospeed. I would like to see the new BTM exhaust and the BTB if they are available but I think they are much the same as you have. As is the Pure Motorsport one.

Reaction score
Ok guys, I think you've missed the brief a little. It's not what you 'have' but what you would 'like' if you had the money.

And go.............

Yeah I'd still go for the Pro Speed, I couldn't be happier with it.

MarcB

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
I have a Mk1 Yozza and if i was to change i would be looking at a Orbisound to a BTB.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Thanks for the replies peeps. Just a bit of fun but maybe an Orbisoud for sale soon....................

Reaction score
I don't have a trophy but I have a 182! I'm running a scorpion with decat and out of my car and my mates 1*2s I think mine Souds the best and a few agree also! It's louder motorway driving now with a dacat but it's proven power gains so up to you whether you go decat or not

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Any more for any more before I make some kind of decision? Anyone heard of AAS? Also a company in Cambridgeshire that make bespoke units?

Reaction score
Happy as can be with my Miltek (cat back): well made, not too loud - must be six years now and thus six there and back trips to blighty with no earplugs needed (a mate here has a 192 - way too boomy).

Reaction score
Trophy No.
They don't do one off the shelf unfortunately and I know once I make that enquiry it will be an expensive slippery slope :)

MarcB

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
An Akrapovic for the 182 would be amazing !!

Reaction score
Brand new factory OEM part number replacement for Trophy exhaust? ;)

MarcB

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Brand new factory OEM part number replacement for Trophy exhaust? ;)

Standard Rear 182 Back Box

Pt No - 82 00 373 726
Price - £741 + Vat
Price Including VAT - £889.20