• Hell yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No way!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
AndyC said:
Benny223 said:
isnt the angelworks kit coming about soon?? Anyone know about that??

yup.... got some rather trick silencers as I understand designed to scavenge better...

best ask ben as he has been planning it for months now...

not cheap though

So does "ben" have a website for teh angleworks gear?? I have nooooo idea who he is, all i have is a name!

Benn

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Charlie is working his magic as we speak :)

( Posted from a Sony Ericsson W900i )

Reaction score
Nik said:
Charlie is working his magic as we speak :)

I take it this means you are getting your exhaust fitted today? What spec of exhaust have you gone for - decat, pipe diameter, tailpipe finish?

Looking forward to hearing your feedback! :)

Reaction score
We had a Blueflame exhaust fitted at the weekend. Will get pics when I can but the darkness is a problem lol

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
So pleased with it, makes a great sound when accelerating, yet is not loud at all, in fact almost silent when cruising.

Excellent work yet again by Charlie, amazing work by him and his guys today getting 4 Clios done too!

Dsc00023.jpg

Dsc00303.jpg

Dsc00320.jpg

Dsc00312.jpg

Dsc00308.jpg

Dsc00318.jpg

Reaction score
8) Looking forward to experiencing it first hand at the RR on Saturday!

Any noticeable difference in power/delievery?

Reaction score
looks good nik, does the U bend allow for even distribution of the exhaust fumes??? Not so sure it will be as free flowing as set up based on the original? Not that i know what i'm talking about lol! But then again, you say this is less visable from behind 8)

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
I don't know what i'm talking about when it comes to the science behind airflow, but what i can say is steam comes out from both pipes evenly which is more than i can say for the original 182 exhaust :p

hyb

Reaction score
Could you try and get a sound bite up nick. I'm deciding which exhaust to go for. Either a local trip down to my local garage who can knock one up, or a trip to Charlie, or maybe janspeed

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Yeah, I'll try and get one this evening from inside and outside the car.

Reaction score
Mine is great too! (the blue cup on the ramps) ...I can even hear the radio now. :lol:
They do a top job there and definately take their time over their work...

hyb

Reaction score
ARgh, insurance companies are awful. i just rang privelige to get a quote for a replacement exhaust, she asked if it made any difference to performance, I said around 2-3hpish. She came back saying I couldn't make any modifications as I was under 25. This is absolutely crap, at 19 I added an extra 45bhp to my scooby for just over £100 extra with Tesco. And with Elephant on my s2000 they didn't mind what i did to it. I asked if there was a cancelation fee to swop insurers to see if they'd let me off with this one but I just got a blunt reply back with Yes.

How lame.

Any ideas? I thought you were with privelige nik? Did you not tell em?

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
hyb said:
Oh.. i wouldn't have guessed that :) Do you use Oil of Olay nik?

LOL no, I find Silkolene Pro S 5w-40 does the job much better, it knocks years off you know.....

Yes, sadly I'm getting on a bit these days, so the issue of being 25 or over isn't a problem any more. Direct Line told me the same when I enquired a couple of years ago (same underwriters as Privilege), so I'm suprised Tesco who are also the same underwriters were ok with mods under 25. Having said that Tesco were the only company who'd insure my mate on his scooby at 22 so they're obviously Impreza fans :)