Reaction score
Well, dealer has said he now has car and I should finally get it tomorrow. That's only 8 days after the delivery date, so not too bad. Looking forward to the morning !!!

Reaction score
My Trophy has been delayed another 10 days till 17 Oct, Thats 2 delays in 4 days. I have had 5 delays now. Frankly im thinking of giving up and getting a different car. Ive neber been treated like this before buying a new car. Not even an explanation. Its not worth the hassle !!!

Reaction score
Got my Trophy Saturday, I've already done 600 miles in it.
Delivery was a week late, so could have been better, but glad to have it now!

Reaction score
Mine was meant to arrive on the 12th but has now been delated until the 19th!! I hope it doesn't get delayed anymore after that!!!

amm

Reaction score
jezza l said:
Mine was meant to arrive on the 12th but has now been delated until the 19th!! I hope it doesn't get delayed anymore after that!!!
when did you find out and how as my trophy is also due on the 12th

Reaction score
WELL if mines get delayed again renault can ram it , im cancelling, this is a fuckin joke im now over 2 mths since i ordered mines , there customer service is a joke also, the only way to find out whats happening is to phone them ,which is bollocks they should be keeping us informed of what the delays are :evil: :evil: :x :x

im going to take my money else where

any1 want to buy a plate T26PHY? offers

amm

Reaction score
just come back from the dealers and have been told that it has been delayed for a extra week is now due on the 19th :x :x :x :x

Reaction score
Just make sure they throw in lots of free bits when you collect for the trouble. Tell them you've been without car, lay it on thick. See if you can get first service for free etc...

amm

Reaction score
ducks butt said:
Just make sure they throw in lots of free bits when you collect for the trouble. Tell them you've been without car, lay it on thick. See if you can get first service for free etc...
will do but thay gave me a £3000 discount so not shore thay will give me eney thing extra

Reaction score
Don’t matter, tell them you've been relying on this car turning up coz you've sold old one. And have had to borrow another one whilst you wait. It’s worth a go especially as they seem to be messing you about quite a bit.

amm

Reaction score
ducks butt said:
Don’t matter, tell them you've been relying on this car turning up coz you've sold old one. And have had to borrow another one whilst you wait. It’s worth a go especially as they seem to be messing you about quite a bit.
ok will take them to the cleaners thanks

Reaction score
good ,after all. Its lots of money, and they have messed you about. Also go over the car with a fine toothed comb before you drive away. I know a few people have had chips, scratches, steve had a scratched alloy. So pick up on everything no matter how small.

amm

Reaction score
ducks butt said:
good ,after all. Its lots of money, and they have messed you about. Also go over the car with a fine toothed comb before you drive away. I know a few people have had chips, scratches, steve had a scratched alloy. So pick up on everything no matter how small.
I will go over the car like a renault f1 qc inspecter

Reaction score
I don't really mind the delay to be honest. Im still running around in my full fat 182. Ive already agreed a trade in price with the garage so they are losing out as well. As every week it's delayed the full fat has 500-600 miles more on it.
I'd like it to be delayed another week after the 19th so i can try and get more money off.

Amm: I just phoned the guy at the dealer.

Reaction score
Should finally be getting mine this weekend - it's in the country now allegedly.....

If I do it should be run in by next Monday! :lol:

Reaction score
Just phoned about mine and was hoping to get it this weekend. Its in the country but not expect at the dealers until the 21st. The dealer did mention its the launch of the Clio this weekend, so they are probably trying to get them to the dealers. Phoning renault to complain later.

amm

Reaction score
Tomx said:
Just phoned about mine and was hoping to get it this weekend. Its in the country but not expect at the dealers until the 21st. The dealer did mention its the launch of the Clio this weekend, so they are probably trying to get them to the dealers. Phoning renault to complain later.
go on the renault sport forum and post a qestion to jeremy at renault sport he will have a look in to it for you

amm

Reaction score
just had a reply from jeremy from renault sport uk my car is at the import yard and should arive at the dealers this week but might not get the car till next week as the dealer has to do there thing with it :) :) :)