Reaction score
Matt sounds interesting and exciting.
Can I ask a few questions though?

"After having the Mark Fish ones analysed on a suspension dyno we felt that we could offer one that is a better solution so will have something to show shortly."

What did your dnyo results show you about the mark fish Koni revalving and how do you feel you can improve upon this?
Secondly how does a revalved Koni reactions differ of that to a standard one? Obviously it's stiffer, but I have to ask if just making it stiffer is the only process, how is your 'better solution' going to top what's already on the Market?

"Also after having spoken to Mr. Eibach out in Germany (yeah there is one) there are only one type of springs that being sold to fit the Trophy and they are Sportlines. Eibach made the yellow ones as fitted to the car originally as original equipment and via there UK distributor a certain person is only buying Sportlines."

Finally this confuses me and if I understand correctly upsets me. So the yellow Eibachs we all have are like the cars one offs, and these are one off versions of which spring? Not the sport or pro line no?
The only other product they make that fit the Sachs damper is 'the sportlines' which is the -10/ -20 mm set up.

For this spring there is one UK distributor?
And from this distributor both K Tec and the vechile engineer in question are both purchasing the same product?
does this about sum up what's being said?

Finally for my own benefit, showing my ignorance with regard the the 'Mark Fish' spring what exactly is he selling it as?
I assumed it was either something he made in his own workshop (perhaps a Pipedream i know) or can you change a spring characteristic though processes of reheating and cooling..... I.e he is buying the sportlines, then changes them, then selling them on as his own. Just a whimsical thought but im curious what is a Mark Fish spring???
(you'd think i know having just bought four!!)

Sorry Matt to ask such questions on a Sunday! I know it's abit rude but if I don't ask now, plus your the guy in the know.
I'm very excited to see the 'stealthsport konis' but I'm just curious to there edge over the competion?

Thanks