is1

Reaction score
mikeyboy73 said:
That car needed minimal prep I'd say. If someone walks in and pays £5250 for it then it'll be the easiest £1250 they've ever made. Good luck to 'em I guess!!

I think they'll be looking for £5K. I agree if it requires very little, then it's easy money but that's the business they're in.
I suppose it depends how well they inspect and present the cars. I can't think of many cars that are more than a couple of years old that need absolutely NOTHING doing.
Let's see if it returns to the forum!

Reaction score
answer YES !!! :)
Picked it up last Friday, based in Hilton so only 15 min away from DS Cars.
Previously had a 172 from new which got written off a year ago. Managed with a normal megane which gto part ex and recently got a new meg for a company car so #276 is very much a 2nd toy.

Renaultsport

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Rob Vox said:
answer YES !!! :)
Picked it up last Friday, based in Hilton so only 15 min away from DS Cars.
Previously had a 172 from new which got written off a year ago. Managed with a normal megane which gto part ex and recently got a new meg for a company car so #276 is very much a 2nd toy.

Welcome! If you update the Trophy register I will award you with your 3rd lucky Trophy forum star! :)

Enjoy your (trophy)

Reaction score
Congrats and welcome..... Get it for a decent price in the end? :-k

Reaction score
thanks and yes, I cant believe how much better the car is Vs my old 172!
I bought the car as a track toy / occasional driver as I have a company car but I cant stop driving it :)
Gave it a bit of a clean earlier and noticed the stalk which adjusts the wing mirrors is upside down ! looks as though its been replaced with a similar switch fron a different model ? no biggy just curious