Reaction score
My 10p worth as i've had a T & 197 cup.
I tested a 200 cup with extras, done 4,300 miles.
After much persuasion the dealer allowed me to take car with salesperson to some of my favourite stretches of road & not the quick down the by pass.
I could not really tell any difference on the gearbox, or driving position, ride did seem firmer.
The beep is awesome you just look out the window & wait, non of the limiter bursting in.
Anyways after 10/15 mins of normal A roads i took to some well known lanes, conditions damp & greasy.
After 15 mins of abuse the green looking salesperson ( 20 yr old who had seen & done it all & knew all the performance figures) asked if we could return :lol:
Likes, when i lost it coming through a series of sharp R & L handers it seemed to drift easier than my 197??? [-X
It again may not fell quicker than a T but A to B still belive the 200 would get there first :wink:
Defo has road presence with those arches, front end, again a grower but then looking out window you don't see it :D

Reaction score
Sounds similar to what I experienced on my test drive, minus the losing it on a pubic road [-X :D

I think it is faster than the Trophy - might not feel that much faster because it's a bit more planted and less frantic about it, but faster all the same.

I get mine in three weeks so I'll post a full reivew once it's nicely run in...

Reaction score
Thanks guys thats more like it...
You cant 'think' its faster.... the power to weight is very similar, I have proven that a T is same as Teg DC5 in straight line, doubt if 200 faster than that, only proper test times will tell.... as I said before 200 probably quicker round a fast track, might struggle on a slower one Vs the T.
Reckon 200 Cup is real bargain but whether I would sell the T fot it...? I have had mine for nearly 4 years and sometime I will have to move on.... but 200 is the contender, not Ford RS or Vaux or anything else sub £20k new.