Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
lol - i bought mine for the missus...... then i dorve it back from the dealers and decided to sell my 330CI and keep the Trophy for myself..... far too good for...... erm I won't go there..... :oops:

Reaction score
Cue said:
lol - i bought mine for the missus...... then i dorve it back from the dealers and decided to sell my 330CI and keep the Trophy for myself..... far too good for...... erm I won't go there..... :oops:

(tup) Quality!

Reaction score
Once you mention it has unmarked anthracite finished alloys that are easily scratched you'll soon be looking for a replacement. I'd say at least the last 6 customers have blamed 'The Missus' for scuffed alloys. Erhhm. or not as the case may be!

Reaction score
Hmmm, I had a mint Mondeo ST200 before my current steed and she made a lovely job of kerbing the front nearside wheel coming off a mini roundabout. Luckily for her I wasn't in the car at the time! (swear)

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
luckily i've banned mine from driving the trophy... case in point: she's has a leon at the moment, had it less than 3 months and it has 2 dints in the doors already, she drove into some barriers left by the water board this week!

:roll:

Reaction score
Just a quick update. The car was an 05/55 Trophy (sorry don't know the number!) It had done 47k and sold for £8050 at auction which was just a bit too much for me.

Thanks for all the tips!