Reaction score
Yup, I've been warned to look out for splitter presence! My C2 didn't have any tyre foam until I pointed it out, so I'll be looking out for that too. I assume you don't get mats with any RS models, not sure about boot nets or mini tool kits. Wheel nut locks, spare keys, all the manuals, have to have a check V5, AA card, warranty paperwork etc etc etc.

In fact, does anyone have a handy "check list" of stuff that might not be fitted and/or not working? Especially one specific to the Trophy?

Reaction score
If I was Jeremy I would'nt post with you about, your just after an argument. I'm sure he would have tried to help out if he had been contacted.

Reaction score
jezza l said:
wow anyone see the rs200 in the link that matt the cat posted!!!! :D

buy a second hand trophy.

Jezza

Couldn't spare me 100k could you :lol: been looking for one for ages 8)
How rude cant believe it has only done 1000k
Tru collectors that one!!!

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
King Stromba said:
TBH im dissapointed Jermey didnt intervene on this one. Hes quick enough to post in these forums when a review comes out, but when you really needed some help where was his phone call?

Or maybe he doesnt have the power everyone thinks he does at Renault?

Stromba, just because Jeremy is a member of this forum, it doesn't mean he's here as official spokesman for Renault customer services.

Any information / assistance he may wish to provides users on here and other sites is purely on a voluntary basis. All Renault related issues should be communicated via the appropriate channels, which I am sure Portland will have done.

I work for a global IT company, but that doesn't mean if someone comes on here or any other forum with a dodgy laptop made by said company I would expect to have to deal with it.